Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

wiha bits at Lows

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
wiha bits at Lows
on: April 26, 2021, 01:52:46 PM
Yesterday I was at Lows and found wiha bits they had two bit kits one six bit with magnetic bit holder and a one inch set as well as bulk replacement bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Offline ezdog

• No Life Club
Re: wiha bits at Lows
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 06:02:01 PM
I snagged the same kit and was all excited for more until I learned that there is no more there?

If they had the Screwdrivers I would be all over them.

Lowes is actually really stepping up the name brand thing a lot lately.

They also have more Fluke and Ideal Electrical Tools now too!

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 06:45:41 PM
They sell wiha screwdrivers online I believe you can get free ship to the store.
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

us Online cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 05:26:47 AM
I mostly use Dewalt. Main reason--it's what my Lowe's mostly carries. This has definitely changed.

This is showing as in-stock at my local Lowe's. Gonna get one Monday!

This, as well as the set you've showed.

I'm thinking I may spend more on tools than I ever have before at Lowe's. Main reason, Ace Hardware and State Electric have Klein; Lowe's doesn't. Now they carry Wiha when the others don't. Hoping they finally start actually selling some Knipex in stores. I've seen it online (as well as on Advance Auto Parts), but never on store shelves.

us Offline ThundahBeagle

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 08:05:31 PM
Beware the Wihas no longer made in Germany. Some still are, of course, but Wiha recently partnered with a company in China to churn out some drivel. Check Amazon review of the mini socket set.

Anyway, a fairly new coworker of mine needed a tool set. Her Fiancee works at Boston Dynamic, building the machines that, with a Goigle hive m ou nd, wont even bother keeping us around as slaves one day....
She got a Wiha mini socket and driver kit her Fiancee gave her as Boston Dynamics moves to replace older tools. Nice set. Metal box. Made in Germany.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%