Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Coghlan's Multi Function Army Knife: great knife, or greatest knife?

Jothra · 34 · 2769

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Mostly iron.

And various "Chemicals Known to the State of California for Causing Cancer and other Reproductive Harm" that really don't. Nickel, Chromium, and Vanadium are among them, and you have to have those to build a knife. Not only do functional components contain them, but they're also in many types of steel; especially Chromium and Vanadium.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 03:23:33 AM by cody6268 »

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
I bought a Caghlan’s Army Knife fifteen years ago mine did not have a saw or fish scaler. The scissors weren’t very good the knife blade and openers were useable I used  the crap out of it for a long time to my surprise it held up fine. I still have it but don’t use it anymore SAKs are much nicer to use. The Campkings were much better.
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

ca Offline Jothra

• No Life Club
  • Queen's Venturer
I bought a Caghlan’s Army Knife fifteen years ago mine did not have a saw or fish scaler. The scissors weren’t very good the knife blade and openers were useable I used  the crap out of it for a long time to my surprise it held up fine. I still have it but don’t use it anymore SAKs are much nicer to use. The Campkings were much better.
I'm putting on my serious face: it's amazing what you can squeeze out of a Coghlan's Army Knife. They aren't great, but they're definitely not the worst.

Nope. The Coghlan's Camping Tool is the worst. Yeeeeeecccch.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Nope. The Coghlan's Camping Tool is the worst. Yeeeeeecccch.
That's worth a 10% discount on a bulk buy of 8 surely
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69