Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

30 Days, 30 SAK's challenge! Starting 3-1-21

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
  • Hardwood sawyer, and follower of Jesus Christ
30 Days, 30 SAK's challenge! Starting 3-1-21
on: March 01, 2021, 08:01:34 AM
Ok, I'm beginning this challenge right now. If anybody would like to join, I know it's short notice, but this is an easy one for some of us.....

So I'll hop right in there. Day 1, March 1.

First one is my SwissChamp, which heads out the door today, bound for California and a new owner.
20210220_183127.jpg
* 20210220_183127.jpg (Filesize: 502.5 KB)
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

fr Offline guibur

• Guillaume
Re: 30 Days, 30 SAK's challenge! Starting 3-1-21
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 08:19:41 AM
Ok, I'm beginning this challenge right now. If anybody would like to join, I know it's short notice, but this is an easy one for some of us.....

So I'll hop right in there. Day 1, March 1.

First one is my SwissChamp, which heads out the door today, bound for California and a new owner.

This is not an official challenge? I mean there is no badge for that?  :think:
If so I would be glad to participate, 'cause if it's official I think we can't do both at the same time (Already participating in Farmer X challenge).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:26:04 AM by guibur »
My first name : Guillaume + my name Bur***** = guibur

"Soyez grands par les faits, et simples en paroles."

My YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbyvNcXV7KGEfQVgnCcY4Yg

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 02:47:52 PM
There is a badge for this challenge.  It's a great time!
Barry

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 03:14:06 PM
This is not an official challenge? I mean there is no badge for that?  :think:
If so I would be glad to participate, 'cause if it's official I think we can't do both at the same time (Already participating in Farmer X challenge).

You can do a challenge any time for a badge, but you can't do two conflicting challenges at the same time. However, this one does not require you to carry a different SAK each day, only to photograph and post. So you could carry your Farmer X all day, and participate in that challenge, come home, and take pictures of a different knife (that you weren't carrying all day) and post for your 30 SAK's challenge.
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

fr Offline guibur

• Guillaume
Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 03:35:01 PM
You can do a challenge any time for a badge, but you can't do two conflicting challenges at the same time. However, this one does not require you to carry a different SAK each day, only to photograph and post. So you could carry your Farmer X all day, and participate in that challenge, come home, and take pictures of a different knife (that you weren't carrying all day) and post for your 30 SAK's challenge.

Yes, I'm in I'll post a pic a bit later. I was wondering but we think the same as long as it's not for carrying the knife all day long it's not conflicting with the Farmer X challenge.
I'll see anyway even if I don't get the badge for this one I'm gald to participate. The badge is not the most important, moreover if I don't get it I'll have the chance to do it again. :tu:

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 03:37:23 PM
Yes, I'm in I'll post a pic a bit later. I was wondering but we think the same as long as it's not for carrying the knife all day long it's not conflicting with the Farmer X challenge.
I'll see anyway even if I don't get the badge for this one I'm gald to participate. The badge is not the most important, moreover if I don't get it I'll have the chance to do it again. :tu:

One of the moderators is telling me that you are right, we can only earn one badge at a time. So unless I hear back differently, it appears you were correct.

I am also signed up in the 30 day pen challenge, so it appears I can only do one at a time too....

fr Offline guibur

• Guillaume
Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 04:24:07 PM
One of the moderators is telling me that you are right, we can only earn one badge at a time. So unless I hear back differently, it appears you were correct.

I am also signed up in the 30 day pen challenge, so it appears I can only do one at a time too....
Alright, it's what I was told. I'll stay with Farmer X and do this one next month maybe.
What will you do? If you give up this one I'll be glad to do it with you another time  :tu:

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 12:51:11 AM
Alright, it's what I was told. I'll stay with Farmer X and do this one next month maybe.
What will you do? If you give up this one I'll be glad to do it with you another time  :tu:

I guess I will continue on with the pen challenge, since there are multiple people on that one. Next time there isn't one going that I can participate in, I'll check in with you and see if you're open for it too.  ;)

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #8 on: May 11, 2021, 03:47:45 AM
Late, but just in time to open a bottle of ginger beer 🍺
Barry

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00