Multitool.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

LM Core Tool adapter 1625

Newbie Posts: 31
LM Core Tool adapter
« on: January 19, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »
Hey guys,

I picked up a LM Core and I would like to get the tool adapter that goes with it.

If anyone has one they don't use or can help me to get one from the LM store (they don't ship abroad) I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Mark
Admin Team Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 23,276
Re: LM Core Tool adapter
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »
Are you talking about THIS one?

Leatherman lists one of these as being specific for the Core, but fyi it's really the exact same device, but comes with a larger sheath to fit the Core.

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 6,568
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 04:06:02 PM »
Yep, that's the one. Seems like a neater solution than the Universal one...  ;)

Are you talking about THIS one?

Leatherman lists one of these as being specific for the Core, but fyi it's really the exact same device, but comes with a larger sheath to fit the Core.
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 13,375 Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
Ah, I didn't realise that they marketed that bit diver as specifically for the Core, but I'll confirm that the one I have fits that Core, Juice, Kick, Fuse, Blast and maybe one of the pruners?

The tool adapter (as LM123 point out) is a bit of a different animal - the main advantage of it is that you can angle the bit at 45 degrees, which I've found useful a couple of times.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 05:27:10 PM »
Ah, I didn't realise that they marketed that bit diver as specifically for the Core, but I'll confirm that the one I have fits that Core, Juice, Kick, Fuse, Blast and maybe one of the pruners?

The tool adapter (as LM123 point out) is a bit of a different animal - the main advantage of it is that you can angle the bit at 45 degrees, which I've found useful a couple of times.

Yep, it fits them all.  :)

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »
Hey,

OK, well then the local distributor DOES have them. Well, that's cool.

So you can use 'em on all the other models as well? Nice!
Zombie Apprentice Posts: 13,375 Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 06:59:59 PM »
Hey,

OK, well then the local distributor DOES have them. Well, that's cool.

So you can use 'em on all the other models as well? Nice!

The one in the pic (known as the bit adapter I think), will work with all the current tools except the Wave, Surge and Charge(s). The "Universal Tool Adapter" will work with all except the Crunch (not sure about the Juice tools).

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
Yep, what Dave said. (I should have said, "It fits them all that has square phillips screwdrivers")

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 08:28:40 AM »
Thanks guys!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
February Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: $333.00
PayPal Fees: $20.12