Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Ideas and Plans for 30 Day Challenges in 2021

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Re: Ideas and Plans for 30 Day Challenges in 2021
Reply #60 on: April 14, 2021, 12:29:57 AM
How about a SAK-alike challenge? Boker/Sanrenmu/Ruike Tech Tools, Camper knives, hobo tools, Swiza knives, Leatherman Free T2/T4, Gerber Armbars. We've done so many individual SAK model challenges. Let's give the other guys a chance to shine and prove themselves. :pok:

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #61 on: April 14, 2021, 12:59:04 AM
How about a SAK-alike challenge? Boker/Sanrenmu/Ruike Tech Tools, Camper knives, hobo tools, Swiza knives, Leatherman Free T2/T4, Gerber Armbars. We've done so many individual SAK model challenges. Let's give the other guys a chance to shine and prove themselves. :pok:

I was just thinking about this!  great minds think alike  :cheers: 

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #62 on: April 14, 2021, 03:48:31 AM
This could be fun.

ca Offline Jothra

• No Life Club
  • Queen's Venturer
Reply #63 on: April 14, 2021, 04:22:12 AM
What kind of weirdo would do that?

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #64 on: April 14, 2021, 04:24:11 AM
It would force me to pull the trigger on one of the MTs I've been staring at.... Gerber, or a Tech Tool.... maaayyybe a T2  :think:

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Reply #66 on: April 14, 2021, 09:21:24 PM
How does June sound for this?  :cheers:

Would another month be possible? I have some things I could join in with, but was also eyeing the Pocket Rocket challenge  :ahhh
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #67 on: April 14, 2021, 09:36:53 PM
Would another month be possible? I have some things I could join in with, but was also eyeing the Pocket Rocket challenge  :ahhh

Same - I'd have to get a SAKalike and a Pocket Rocket, as I can't seem to keep one of those for very long.   :facepalm:

Time to scour the Knife based MT thread for ideas on which SAKalike to get.   :think:

au Offline ReamerPunch

• Thread Killer 2017
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Born to multitask.
Reply #68 on: April 14, 2021, 10:02:52 PM
May
I'm doing the Lockback Hunter Challenge. Might be too early for some to join the SAK-alike.

June
I was thinking of doing the SuperTool Challenge because I just got one recently. The Pocket Rocket Challenge is also for June.

July
I wanted to do the traditional folder challenge in honor of Dean51. Maybe we could do two together, like the last traditional one we did that I missed out on. An annual double challenge month? Because there are only 12 months in a year but too many fun challenges?

August
I am doing the DareDevil Challenge. No way I am doing another challenge. Unless it's the ReamerPunch D.Tinker Rebar Pizza Meme Challenge.

September
I wanted to do the Rotational Challenge. Not planned yet. Maybe a placeholder. September is open I guess.

October: Wenger Challenge. Doing that. November: PST Challenge. Should be fun. December: Executive. I do not want to have to wait this long to do the SAK-alike challenge.

So, I can do the SAK-alike Challenge in June/September. Maybe July, perhaps November/December, but that's too far away.

us Offline Jim the Brave

• No Life Club
  • Hardwood sawyer, and follower of Jesus Christ
Reply #69 on: April 14, 2021, 10:23:28 PM
Same - I'd have to get a SAKalike and a Pocket Rocket, as I can't seem to keep one of those for very long.   :facepalm:

Time to scour the Knife based MT thread for ideas on which SAKalike to get.   :think:

I'd be happy to provide some input.....  8)
This life is merely a staging ground for eternity. Are you preparing for the rest of forever?

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #70 on: April 14, 2021, 10:46:18 PM
I'd be happy to provide some input.....  8)

Meet me here https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,84310.0.html
and input away  :cheers:
I'm leaning towards the Gerber Armbar.

us Offline ElevenBlade

• No Life Club
Reply #71 on: May 20, 2021, 02:06:46 PM
https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,87225.0.html

The SAK-alike Challenge is going to be great fun.  It's a chance to put all of those pocket-friendly multitools like the Leatherman T4, Gerber Armbar Drive, and the Boker Tech tool into the fray for a month. 

Come check out the thread and join in   :pok:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD