Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Mini Oil Cans 602

No Life Club Posts: 3,338 Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Mini Oil Cans
« on: May 25, 2021, 11:52:07 PM »
I’ve picked up these four thumb pump oil cans at estate sales across the past four months.   The one on the far right is a Brother Sewing Machine Oiler.  The one on the far left is marked Japan.  The center left was an oil conference give away from a valve company.  Center right is unmarked.  The second photo has a US fifty cent coin for size comparison.

"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South
Global Moderator Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 26,439
Re: Mini Oil Cans
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 12:22:21 AM »
Those are small.  Neat finds.  :like:

Esse Quam Videri
Point Of No Return Posts: 32,631 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 12:54:30 AM »
Nice! Been a while since I’ve used one of those, what about the other ones with the little thumb trigger or the cylinder with flex spout and lever?
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!
No Life Club Posts: 3,338 Lifelike and remarkably self similar
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 03:00:14 AM »
Nice! Been a while since I’ve used one of those, what about the other ones with the little thumb trigger or the cylinder with flex spout and lever?
JR

I never seem to be able to get to the sales in time to get the better oil cans.   I have one trigger style, but it doesn’t work.   I need to see if I can fix it.

"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South
Point Of No Return Posts: 32,631 Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 04:12:54 AM »
I never seem to be able to get to the sales in time to get the better oil cans.   I have one trigger style, but it doesn’t work.   I need to see if I can fix it.
Have fun!
JR

"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Water Closet and explode in the Commode, I think with my Head, that my flush will always beat John’s or Jerry’s pair! But Jack’s ran for the Reading Room and tripped on a Can and bowed to the Porcelain God!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
January Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: $52.47
PayPal Fees: $3.73
Net Balance: $48.74
Below Goal: $251.26
Site Currency: USD
16%