Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Mini Oil Cans

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Mini Oil Cans
on: May 25, 2021, 11:52:07 PM
I’ve picked up these four thumb pump oil cans at estate sales across the past four months.   The one on the far right is a Brother Sewing Machine Oiler.  The one on the far left is marked Japan.  The center left was an oil conference give away from a valve company.  Center right is unmarked.  The second photo has a US fifty cent coin for size comparison.
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Mini Oil Cans
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 12:22:21 AM
Those are small.  Neat finds.  :like:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 12:54:30 AM
Nice! Been a while since I’ve used one of those, what about the other ones with the little thumb trigger or the cylinder with flex spout and lever?
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 03:00:14 AM
Nice! Been a while since I’ve used one of those, what about the other ones with the little thumb trigger or the cylinder with flex spout and lever?
JR

I never seem to be able to get to the sales in time to get the better oil cans.   I have one trigger style, but it doesn’t work.   I need to see if I can fix it.
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 04:12:54 AM
I never seem to be able to get to the sales in time to get the better oil cans.   I have one trigger style, but it doesn’t work.   I need to see if I can fix it.
Have fun!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%