Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Podcast

gb Offline David James Inc

Podcast
on: June 04, 2021, 12:55:27 AM
During my commute every day I pass the time by listening to podcasts. Most of my interests are covered. Watches, Guns, fishing, geocaching and of course one for gentleman discussing attire behaviour and everything in between (yeah I know I’m sad).
However I can’t seem to find a single podcast dedicated to the humble Victorinox multi tool.
So my questions are these.
1. Does anyone know of any or
2. If not what about someone starting one.
I did consider trying it myself but I lack technical ability and sufficient knowledge about SAKs to be able to hold an audience for very long.
So, over to forum. Is there or isn’t there and should we or shouldn’t we?
“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”
Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

us Offline Frailer

Re: Podcast
Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 02:25:18 PM
I spend the past 11 years commuting almost three hours daily, so I listened to a *lot* of podcasts. While the humble SAK is mentioned here and there, to my knowledge there hasn’t been a podcast dedicated to it.

I will say my current favorite knife podcast is “Mark of the Maker.” Several of their episodes delve into knife-making history, and I find the podcast informative and the hosts entertaining.

gb Offline David James Inc

Re: Podcast
Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:08:21 PM
That's a podcast I will be trying. Let's hope someone will seize the initiative and start a dedicated SAK one as I think it's long over due.
“A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”
Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD