Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pay it Forward, 2021 Edition!

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Re: Pay it Forward, 2021 Edition!
Reply #60 on: September 29, 2021, 09:21:32 PM
Look you, I wasn't aware that you had mastered the internal combustion engine in t' north of Cymru, isn't it :think:

I will include a return address, lest you be down t'pit (would you prefer it sent by Pit Pony express  :dunno: )

What's wrong with Chester? Awl the best footballers seem to love it. Mind you they are mostly are overpaid, over rated and over 'ere  :rofl:
With that in mind, bring on the 6 Nations where you will, ultimately, lose  :pok: :twak:

You're thinking of your pie eating cousins, we know how to use the word the, and it's spelt 'Y' and have had the non-railbound locomotive for months  :pok:

What's wrong with it? It's cross the border  :whistle:

You're talking trash about the 6 nations? Did you block out the horror of this year with merlot and olive oil? You know it's bad when the only team below you on the table is your wife's  :pok:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #61 on: September 29, 2021, 10:26:28 PM
I haven't a clue what half of this is about, but I'm laughing my arse off just the same!   :D

Plus I grew up with corgis, so I had to pay attention when I saw that!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• No Life Club
Reply #62 on: September 29, 2021, 10:40:28 PM
I haven't a clue what half of this is about, but I'm laughing my arse off just the same!   :D

Def

In Welsh folk lore Corgis were both cattle and the battle mounts for fairies  :viking:  :ahhh
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

us Offline Sos24

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #63 on: September 29, 2021, 10:54:31 PM

Def
I’m with you.  :rofl::rofl:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #64 on: September 30, 2021, 12:26:35 AM
In Welsh folk lore Corgis were both cattle and the battle mounts for fairies  :viking:  :ahhh

Your fairies must have very short legs then!   :rofl:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: September 30, 2021, 12:43:19 AM
Your fairies must have very short legs then!   :rofl:

Def

Do yours not?  :think:

Canada truly is a strange and magical place  :whistle:

nz Offline Syncop8r

Reply #66 on: September 30, 2021, 12:43:45 AM
1601827778509.jpg
* 1601827778509.jpg (Filesize: 116.23 KB)

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #67 on: September 30, 2021, 05:13:03 PM
You're thinking of your pie eating cousins, we know how to use the word the, and it's spelt 'Y' and have had the non-railbound locomotive for months  :pok:

What's wrong with it? It's cross the border  :whistle:

You're talking trash about the 6 nations? Did you block out the horror of this year with merlot and olive oil? You know it's bad when the only team below you on the table is your wife's  :pok:

I have no idea to that which you refer and 2022 will be different (because we're going to turn up  ::) ) You can't beat a bit o' 6 nations banter  :pommel:

As for Merlot; that would be a French wine and a jolly decent one at that. However, Mrs Surge and I favour the 3 B's https://splendidrecipesandmore.com/2014/04/28/the-3-bs-of-piedmont-wines-barolo-barbaresco-and-barbera/(awlso a decent bottle of Amarone  :drool: )

I think you'll find all of these wines are sold across the border and, often in Waitrose funnily enough  ;)

Perhaps you could despatch one of your aforementioned "Battle-Mounts" into the big smoke that is Chester with some sort of wine carrier attachment :dunno:

I shall have speaks with the appropiate Border person and ensure that said hound is allowed entry on cultural enrichment grounds. That way you can have a decent glass of collapso with your Cawl  :drool: :drink:
They don't like it up 'em!

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #68 on: September 30, 2021, 06:16:07 PM
I've seen the last few games of our Wolves. Your 6 Nations better watch out, they'll be raiding them soon...

:tu: :salute:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #69 on: September 30, 2021, 09:01:50 PM
I've seen the last few games of our Wolves. Your 6 Nations better watch out, they'll be raiding them soon...

:tu: :salute:
Which is precisely why we won't let you in (we only let the Welsh in because we like Welsh Cakes & Rarebit)

As for the Italians, it's the only chance we have to beat them on the pitch (although their cheating was on another level for the Euro final)
Still, Mrs Surge was at the final and won't let me forget it  :pok: :twak:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #70 on: September 30, 2021, 09:11:08 PM
 :whistle:
Esse Quam Videri

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Reply #71 on: October 01, 2021, 11:36:09 AM
Which is precisely why we won't let you in (we only let the Welsh in because we like Welsh Cakes & Rarebit)

As for the Italians, it's the only chance we have to beat them on the pitch (although their cheating was on another level for the Euro final)
Still, Mrs Surge was at the final and won't let me forget it  :pok: :twak:

Clearly, you never tasted portuguese food...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

We have a saying here: Other people eat to live, portuguese live to eat.

:D :D

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #72 on: October 04, 2021, 09:49:56 PM

Welsh Cakes I'll give you, but Rarebit? Come on, man, you can have cheese on toast anytime you want without allowing border crossings... :pok:

We have the tools, we have the talent!

• No Life Club
Reply #73 on: October 04, 2021, 10:01:24 PM
Welsh Cakes I'll give you, but Rarebit? Come on, man, you can have cheese on toast anytime you want without allowing border crossings... :pok:

I feel a little outnumbered by all the Englishmen around, my best bet might be to just hang back until they start fighting amongst themselves over pies and rounders  :ahhh

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #74 on: October 04, 2021, 10:05:39 PM

I feel a little outnumbered by all the Englishmen around, my best bet might be to just hang back until they start fighting amongst themselves over pies and rounders  :ahhh

I'm equally both tempted to do so and frightened by the prospect... :ahhh

And it's funny you should say that. Being from the Glorious North I'd equally view Surge as a foreign outsider with strange ways to be treated with mistrust and contempt... :duel:

• No Life Club
Reply #75 on: October 04, 2021, 10:14:07 PM
I'm equally both tempted to do so and frightened by the prospect... :ahhh

And it's funny you should say that. Being from the Glorious North I'd equally view Surge as a foreign outsider with strange ways to be treated with mistrust and contempt... :duel:

The North was fellow celtic land before the dastardly ancestors of Surge intervened, join us, we can share pies and Welsh cakes and plot Surge's downfall.

We can drink Penderyn as the flames of the burning Waitrose dance in the background  :viking:

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #76 on: October 04, 2021, 10:20:36 PM
The North was fellow celtic land before the dastardly ancestors of Surge intervened, join us, we can share pies and Welsh cakes and plot Surge's downfall.

We can drink Penderyn as the flames of the burning Waitrose dance in the background  :viking:

Indeed. We were hoping that, in the event of Scottish independence, they'd annex us and take us back with them... So much for that idea. :doh:

As it is, that sounds good to me. Maybe a few pints of Tiny Rebel and Purple Moose first before the Penderyn and pillaging. :drink: :viking:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #77 on: October 04, 2021, 10:37:46 PM
I'm getting the distinct feeling that MTO is actively becoming a long lost Tolkien manuscript.

And I'm good with that!  :D

Def

• No Life Club
Reply #78 on: October 04, 2021, 10:42:25 PM
Indeed. We were hoping that, in the event of Scottish independence, they'd annex us and take us back with them... So much for that idea. :doh:

As it is, that sounds good to me. Maybe a few pints of Tiny Rebel and Purple Moose first before the Penderyn and pillaging. :drink: :viking:

Well it'd be rude not to wouldn't it?  :drink:

If he gets a bit feisty we'll just roll a rugby ball his way and watch him smurf the bed  :dunno:

• No Life Club
Reply #79 on: October 04, 2021, 10:45:19 PM
I'm getting the distinct feeling that MTO is actively becoming a long lost Tolkien manuscript.

And I'm good with that!  :D

Def

Hobbit/LotR is basically just his love letter to the British country side and ripping off Welsh for some lahdeedah, walk-on-snow knife ears  :pok:

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #80 on: October 04, 2021, 10:47:05 PM

If he gets a bit feisty we'll just roll a rugby ball his way and watch him smurf the bed  :dunno:

I think we have the makings of a plan. :cheers:

Although I'm a League rather than Union man myself, so I could try and confuse him even more when it comes to oval ball stuff... :think:

us Offline Sos24

Reply #81 on: October 05, 2021, 05:45:54 AM
Rugby and Portuguese food sounds good to me.  Add a good beer and sounds like fun.

us Offline Alan K.

• Thread Killer 2019
Reply #82 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:52 AM
Rugby and Portuguese food sounds good to me.  Add a good beer and sounds like fun.
:iagree:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #83 on: October 05, 2021, 05:38:55 PM
Im in.   :tu:
Esse Quam Videri

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #84 on: October 05, 2021, 07:11:08 PM

Warren Gatland takes Wales out for training and tells everyone to assume their normal position. So they all go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.
I think we have the makings of a plan. :cheers:

Although I'm a League rather than Union man myself, so I could try and confuse him even more when it comes to oval ball stuff... :think:
:surrender: I have never understood the funny little group hug that passes for a scrum  :pok:

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #85 on: October 05, 2021, 07:23:20 PM
UPDATE:

I have now collected the P.i.F (2021) package and have rifled examined the contents*, very nice it was too (cheers Alan  :cheers: )

I have removed a couple of items and I'll replace them with things I hope will be of interest to GF and others  :dunno:

I will endeavour to send it to foreign lands early next week and will announce its departure accordingly  :salute:

Stay safe awl  :tu:

*Picture previously posted here: https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,87633.msg2282031.html#msg2282031

• No Life Club
Reply #86 on: October 05, 2021, 07:24:33 PM
Warren Gatland takes Wales out for training and tells everyone to assume their normal position. So they all go and stand behind the goalposts and wait for the conversion.

As a man of her majesty's law and order you might appreciate the following news  :hatsoff:

"England’s World Cup preparations were delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Stuart Lancaster immediately suspended practice while police and CSI Twickenham were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, investigating forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the try line.

Practice was resumed after investigators decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again."

• No Life Club
Reply #87 on: October 05, 2021, 07:26:32 PM
Blimey it was downright civil when the colonials were left to their own devices, good thing we're here to rectify that lads  :drink:

gb Offline SurgeUk

• Global Moderator
Reply #88 on: October 05, 2021, 07:31:14 PM
Blimey it was downright civil when the colonials were left to their own devices, good thing we're here to rectify that lads  :drink:
:rofl: :drink:

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #89 on: October 05, 2021, 07:49:29 PM
:surrender: I have never understood the funny little group hug that passes for a scrum  :pok:

They were always utterly pointless. They've been scrapped lately due to Covid, they wouldn't really be missed if they don't bring them back in. :whistle:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD