Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Kobalt 8 in 1 Multipurpose Tool

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Kobalt 8 in 1 Multipurpose Tool
on: December 30, 2013, 05:03:52 AM
I picked this up for $2 at Lowe's.  Pry bar, bottle opener, nail remover and openings for 4 different bolt heads. Stainless steel, seem sturdy.
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 141.34 KB)
image.jpg
* image.jpg (Filesize: 150.39 KB)
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Kobalt 8 in 1 Multipurpose Tool
Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 06:03:13 PM
I saw this the other day and wondered why is a bottle opener on nearly everything?  Love to hear the mileage you get out of this.
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline Yadda

• No Life Club
  • Lifelike and remarkably self similar
Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:57:52 PM
I saw this the other day and wondered why is a bottle opener on nearly everything?  Love to hear the mileage you get out of this.

... but is it really a multitool without a bottle opener?  I know several of our friends up north have an opinion on this issue...seems I remember a fairly recent birthday celebration that encouraged photos of  opened adult beverages...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:01:07 PM by Yadda »
"It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt, hang me on a tree
After I count down three rounds, in Hell I'll be in good company" -  The Dead South

Offline Rongwey

• New User
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 06:05:11 PM
I had one of those and lost it. My life has not been the same since. Nobody sells them anymore and I have searched so hard. I used mine practically every day and took it with me always. Unfortunately, it slipped out of my backpack one night at the beach. Yes, I took it to dinner with me too. I cannot begin to calculate the mileage it had or what the new owner has put on it. I would LOVE to get another one and put a key finder on that thing.. If anyone has information, please send. I would be an eternally grateful widow.
Yes, we used the bottle opener as well but then, what is remodel work without a beer or two?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%