Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Folding knives for trade - EU only please

bg Offline DavisNikolov

Folding knives for trade - EU only please
on: December 10, 2021, 10:51:17 PM
Hi guys,
I would like to offer few knives for trade because as the collection grows a lot of them don't get any love.
 I will make donation to the forum for the trades

EU members only, as we won't have to deal with customs inside the union. Most trade values won't make sense to our American brothers anyway.

I am looking for multitools and folding knives. Some fixed blades might cause interest, mainly if they are Buck. We can work all kinds of deals like one for one, one of mine for multiple of yours, multiple of mine for one of yours... I might even add some cash if needed. I do have a lot of knives and tools so I will deny some offers, please don't take it personally. Trade values stated are approximates and are open for discussion. If requested I can make a video preview of the subject of interest.

For established and active members (lots of posts and posting regularly) I am willing to send my first - you receive it, look at it and if satisfied you send me yours.
For new members with few posts the opposite is valid.

So here are the offers, might add more in the future.

1/ Benchmade 560 Freek S30V, partually serrated. Carried, slightly used - apples and such, never sharpened. Might been stropped but I can't recall. No scratches in the blade. Slightly off centered blade but it does not rub in the handle. Small rub on the rubber handle, in front of the axle - it is visible on one of the photos. It occurred because I made a moulded leather sheath for it, it was a bit tight so I decided I should take the knife in and out few hundred times so it could brake in. But the backside of the leather managed to rub the handle a bit. Trade value 150 E

2/ Kershaw Leek. Carried, sharpened because it wasn't very sharp out of the box. Added small sharpening choil. Great condition, no scratches, sharpening was done carefully and well. Trade value 50E

3/ Kershaw Skyline. Carried, sharpened carefully and well. If used it was for something like a package of peanuts or a string. Some scratches on the clip. Otherwise great condition. Trade value 60E

4/ Helle Dokka. Carryed, never used, stropped. Great condition, comes with original sheath. This one was pretty hard to value as it is discontinued and only few places have it, all of them outside of EU. Trade value 150E

5/ Opinel 12 Explore. Never carried, not sharpened. Ferro stick struck few times. Trade value 30E

6/ Imperial Sodbuster. This is more of an add-on item if I need to even the scales for your item. Never carried or sharpened, brand new basically. Those are really good for their price, only reason I am willing to let go of this one is that I have 2 more  :D Trade value 15E

That's all for now, waiting for your offers. If I've missed something just ask  :cheers:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%