Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

LM Sideclip NIB and Tool Adapter NIB

fr Offline Lemonizer

LM Sideclip NIB and Tool Adapter NIB
on: December 27, 2021, 08:24:06 PM
Hello peeps !  :woohoo:

I have a sideclip NIB, in perfect condition, even the box and papers coming with it, along with a tool adapter in the same condition.

I'm not totally sure about their value, I reckon they could be worth a decent amount, but I always thought a trade is funnier !
I'm looking at a cybertool M or L, and a swisstool with a serrated blade, made after 2005 (with the big, fat pliers).
Please tell me if i'm out of my mind, I'm just listing what I'm looking at, not exactly what I want for those two items ! As I'm unsure of their value.

I count on y'all to enlighten me, and maybe, I'll be able to make my frist trade here !  :cheers:

bg Offline DavisNikolov

Re: LM Sideclip NIB and Tool Adapter NIB
Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 08:36:28 PM
I don't have what you are looking for but just wanted to say I am interested in both of these, should you decide to sell or trade for knives different than the ones listed here.

fr Offline Lemonizer

Re: LM Sideclip NIB and Tool Adapter NIB
Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 03:26:36 PM
Here is a picture of both, their contents being intact (I can take pictures of the insides, I just try to avoid touching those boxes to keep them mint  :ahhh)

I also posted in the sales forum ! I took a look at rules, couldn't find if it's forbidden, but if I'm wrong please tell me !  :hatsoff:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%