Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Curve

us Offline Rich_SD

• No Life Club
Gerber Curve
on: December 23, 2021, 12:49:52 AM
So this will be no surprise to people that are familiar with lots of Gerber products (the Curve, in particular), but it was a surprise to me.

Last month, there was a 30% off sale at Gerber, so I grabbed a few tools that I wouldn't normally buy.  One was the Curve.  I had never seen one before, but based on the pic, it looked like a cool pocket knife multitool.  I assumed it was about the size of an Armbar or maybe just slightly smaller.  Here's the website pic.

Well, I should know by know to always doublecheck the description for size when buying anything online, but once again I didn't bother to check.  :facepalm:  Today it arrived, and it is comically small.

Overall, it's an inexpensive and interesting little tool.  I'm not sure when or how I would carry this or if it's even reasonably usable (especially that file  :rofl:), but it's a fun piece for my collection.

Here it is next to a Micra.   :rofl:

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Re: Gerber Curve
Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 02:26:34 AM
Yes, one of their smallest tools. It is so small, it is cute.  :tu:
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

us Offline charlie fox

Re: Gerber Curve
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 12:51:19 PM
I find it to be one of my most useful keychain tools. Between the Curve and the Shard I've been able to take care of 95% of the stuff I've used them for :)
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%