Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

MTO Encyclopedia updates for the Leatherman section - experts requested

cnlson · 39 · 1354

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Looking good :tu: :like: Thanks again for the work in the MT Wiki :salute: :cheers: :like:

You might add something in the Background section concerning the Free, that LM made enough of this tool in house to return the Made in USA to the these and were able to put USA back on the plier head :tu:

Offline cnlson

Looking good :tu: :like: Thanks again for the work in the MT Wiki :salute: :cheers: :like:

You might add something in the Background section concerning the Free, that LM made enough of this tool in house to return the Made in USA to the these and were able to put USA back on the plier head :tu:
Do you have a link for this? I searched and found nothing

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
No link, just that when they were first advertising for this it was a big selling point and it was just a well known fact :shrug:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Go to timestamp 11:15 and they talk a bit about the USA on the tools :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1pP90Q4pMw

A first look from SHOT 2019 and this is also the video that the LM guy was talking about the grey sheaths and if you have one of them people will know you have the best MT ever on your side :whistle: That kinda backfired on them and people gave them some slack about it but the Free series is still a fairly good series but maybe not the best that LM ever made :D

Offline cnlson

this is also the video that the LM guy was talking about the grey sheaths and if you have one of them people will know you have the best MT ever on your side :whistle:

I watched the whole video and, wow he really did say the best MT ever... They aren't bad, but they are certainly not leatherman's best. not by a long shot.
I'll update the page for both.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 08:25:06 AM by cnlson »

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
He got slammed pretty hard here at MTO at the time for saying that :rofl:

Best MT ever ::) sigh :facepalm: :D

fr Online m47mu74nt

• No Life Club
btw, I've got many LM lately, but I always go back to my first love : the Swisstool Spirit  :twak: (second place goes for the Wave)
Meet me also on youtube & instagram for mostly knives (and multitools) content

Offline cnlson

So now I'm looking for suggestions of leatherman products not in the MTO encyclopedia that should be added

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
I will get back to you on this when I am near my computer and can have a better look :salute:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%