Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

How bad is my batch ?

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
How bad is my batch ?
on: January 19, 2022, 05:12:27 PM
This website came up in a Dutch healthcare workers Telegram group (my wife is a pharmacy tech), and since much of the info concerns people outside of the Netherlands i post the link here as well.

https://www.howbadismybatch.com/index.html

Batch codes and associated deaths, disabilities and illnesses for Covid 19 Vaccines.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Re: How bad is my batch ?
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 09:05:06 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't trust a site that looks like it was made in 1995, poorly. And uses a yahoo.com email address as contact. Also I'd be very careful opening any links on it.

ca Offline Syph007

• Global Moderator
  • Absolutely No Life Club
  • SAK Surgeon
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 09:07:36 PM
I definitely wouldnt trust any of that crap.  All I'll say is that 99% of doctors in my country have chosen to be vaccinated and that's good by me.
PM me or email sakmodder [at] gmail . com if you are looking for custom SAK work.

Modding thread : Here
Facebook : SAKModder
Instagram : robertjlessard
Youtube : www.youtube.com/robertjlessard

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 07:50:39 PM
Article by Russell L. Blaylock, a real life neurosurgeon, on the US based National Library of Medicine website:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 08:17:49 PM
My personal analysis - which I understand no one cares about  :ahhh - is purely anecdotal. 

I know one unvaxed fat guy in his 30's who died from the virus.  Another in his 20's who is once-removed from my immediate circle spent months in the hospital and barely made it.  I know another unvaxed woman who went to the emergency room with the virus but was not admitted, another who was hospitalized, and an unvaxed man my age (60) who looks fitter than me who was hospitalized and said it almost killed him.  He walks around with a pulse oximeter in his pocket now.

I caught covid this month at the crowded Ripley's aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN, after avoiding it for 27 months.  I was previously vaxed and boosted, and I barely had mild cold symptoms with the virus.

I know that an anecdotal look at 6 people means nothing to anyone but me (nor should it), but my personal experience trumps anything I read on the interwebs.

:salute:

Edit:  having now read Mr. Blaylock's article linked above, I wonder if he ever treated a covid patient - after dismissing the opinions of others who have never treated a covid patient.  His reference to the pandemic in quotations, as if it were not a pandemic at all, makes me wonder as to his motivations.  Of course it was a pandemic.  By any definition.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pandemic

This is a complicated issue that each of us must address on our own, while granting the grace to others to do likewise.  For my part, I would absolutely take the Pfizer vaccine again.  Having seen the unvaccinated around me get sick and die, whereas none of those who were vaxed have turned into lizard people nor grown a third leg, I am happy to place myself among the vaxed and the living.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 09:04:10 PM by powernoodle »
:doggy: :doggy: :doggy:

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 05:37:53 PM
For anyone interested in the bigger picture:

Uncovering the Corona Narrative, by Robert W Malone, MD, MS.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/uncovering-the-corona-narrative?s=r

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 05:52:20 PM
This is a complicated issue that each of us must address on our own, while granting the grace to others to do likewise. 

:iagree:

This will be debated, studied, argued about, sides for and against vaccine, those who could care less, those who are still in their homes scared, people who die, people who live, people who are unaffected, goodness theres going to be everything in-between and all around. 

I had a friend who also almost died.  I have clients who have died.  Both my girls had it and are fine.  My partners sons both had it and are fine.  They all run the gammut of vax'd and not vax'd.

Early on I read most everything on the topic.  There will be papers and articles for decades to come. 

Powernoodle IMO said it best.  Each side of this multifaceted subject wants the other sides to comply to their understandings.  We are simply put, much to diverse to ever think that'll happen. 

Esse Quam Videri

us Offline nate j

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 11:23:57 PM
The right answer, in my view, is actually pretty simple…

If someone chooses to wear a mask and get a COVID shot every six months for the rest of their lives, I respect their right to make their own health decisions.  I only ask that, if I choose to do neither of those things, they respect my right to make my own health decisions.

us Offline toolguy

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 01:20:15 AM
There is an ever increasing body of evidence that clearly illustrates the inability of these shots to prevent infection,transmission or lessen the severity of this SARS-Cov-2,which is responsible for the current Covid 19 pandemic.One of the most searched terms on Google is "Died Suddenly".

Dr. Robert Malone is a scientist who spent many  years of his life researching vaccines.He's earned degrees in computer science,biochemistry,biology and medicine.He taught pathology at a California University and worked as an assistant professor at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.He has applied for and has received multiple patents on technologies used in the majority of these shots.

He firmly believed in the science which he pioneered and he didn't hesitate to get vaccinated when they became available.He suffered catastrophic effect which almost resulted in his death.

Since he advocated caution about these current vaccines,his wikipedia page has been altered many times,in a pathetic attempt to diminish his credentials and his contributions to this current vaccine technology.

The original post by kwakster was a list of "hot lots" which has been a fact of vaccines for decades.Since vaccines are manufactured at different facilities,there has been and always will be inconsistencies in their manufacture.It had nothing to do with anyone's decision to get these shots.

My wife and I watched a full length feature film in October of 2022 dealing with these shots.I created a post about  this film and was met with a "karen" who falsely claimed this was political.My post was concerned with the most important public health issue that this world has faced in many decades and nothing more.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 03:49:23 AM by toolguy »
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    **Benjamin Franklin**

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 04:05:16 PM
There's no getting around the political aspects of COVID.  I don't think I have to list the many ways this is so?         

MTO is not the place for those discussions.  They are by nature divisive.  I don't believe our members collectively agree getting the vaccine is the right thing to do or not getting the vaccine is the right thing to do.  No one is sayin you or any member cannot have their views.  What MTO is not about are political conversations.  COVID is political whether we want it to be or not. 

Toolguy let me be clear, there was no "Karen".  I am sorry you felt this way.  I really am.  This is a polarizing topic and not one a forum for MTs is about.  Are there times when topics dance upon the line of what MTO is about?  Yes, I will be perfectly honest with you.  We do our best, we step in and make judgment calls.  Its never personal toward the member.  Its discussed among moderators then decided upon.  Let me also say, I'm certain the moderators do not all share the same beliefs.  I can guarantee it.   

Let me also say on a very personal note.  Grant is one of the strongest advocates of non censorship I know.  Let me say that again, Grant despises censorship. 

Think about what you stated, "My wife and I watched a full length feature film in October of 2022 dealing with these shots"

MTO isn't the place for what comes next.  We are far to diverse a community and what comes next is debate that's never productive.  MTO is not the place to have those debates.  I've personally seen what happens next.  Take any social media platform and that statement you made and see what happens next.  Go to your job and do the same.  Nothing good comes next.   

I thought Powernoodle said it best,

"This is a complicated issue that each of us must address on our own, while granting the grace to others to do likewise"

I don't have to give you permission to believe what you will.  What our job is as moderators is keep the peace best we can. 

I sincerely hope you accept what I am saying. 

Mario.   

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 04:19:13 PM by Aloha »
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 04:15:43 PM
 :iagree:   and well said !

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #11 on: February 06, 2023, 02:22:55 PM
Maybe this info is useful for some of you guys as well.

Some time ago i had Covid myself (based on what i've read online, felt like nasty flu, did not test), and being on opthalmic prednisone at the time didn't really help (weakened immune system)

What definitely & quickly improved things for me was the combination of honey with finely ground Nigella Sativa seeds.
Of course it sounded really strange to me, but apparently this combo has been thoroughly investigated (also by our local hospital lab), and is being used by quite a few healthcare professionals in our local hospital whenever they have symptoms.
Background: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36420866/
Also do a search for Nigella Sativa (with or without honey) on that US medical website yourself, as there is much more to read about it.

To avoid getting symptoms altogether mainly povidone iodine oral-nasal spray is used, but this can be difficult to get outside a hospital setting (at least where i live)
Maybe that's different in the US, i don't know.
Background: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/

us Offline BPRoberts

• No Life Club
Reply #13 on: August 18, 2023, 02:31:52 PM
At this point, the US is sitting at around 80% vaccinated, and much of the world is higher. People (even young, seemingly healthy people) die every hour of every day. When your risk factor is something that applies to the vast majority of the population, how do you even begin to establish causality? This seems like saying if someone dies wearing a hat that hats are going to kill you.

us Offline nate j

• No Life Club
Reply #14 on: August 18, 2023, 08:09:20 PM
At this point, the US is sitting at around 80% vaccinated, and much of the world is higher. People (even young, seemingly healthy people) die every hour of every day. When your risk factor is something that applies to the vast majority of the population, how do you even begin to establish causality? This seems like saying if someone dies wearing a hat that hats are going to kill you.
Even with the vaccination rate at about 80% in the US, that still leaves about 60 million Americans (or 1 out of every 5, of course) who have never taken a single COVID shot.  That’s way more than enough to establish a control group for statistical analysis purposes.  These types of studies do not “establish causality”; the best they can do is demonstrate and quantify correlation.

us Offline BPRoberts

• No Life Club
Reply #15 on: August 18, 2023, 09:00:32 PM
That 1 in 5 skews very young. 18-24 is showing 80% partially vaxed, and it just goes up from there. If we were suddenly seeing hundreds of vaccinated two years olds dropping from heart attacks, I'd be concerned. It's the same as the "most people who have covid had the shot" buzz that went around a year or so ago. When the overwhelming majority of the population has the shot, of course they'll be the ones getting most Covid.

Regardless, none of these links appear to be actual studies. I'm all for finding out *if* the vaccine is somehow causing dangerous side effects, but when the best evidence is blog posts about someone who had the shot and then had some kind of heart issue (many of which also had other factors such as being overweight), then there's not much evidence. If anything, it would seem that *if* the shot is as bad as people are claiming, it wouldn't be hard to find evidence. Instead, most of the "evidence" is a repost of a comment on a post, with the original not showing any kind of link in the first place.

us Offline nate j

• No Life Club
Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 10:57:06 PM
It's the same as the "most people who have covid had the shot" buzz that went around a year or so ago. When the overwhelming majority of the population has the shot, of course they'll be the ones getting most Covid.

The large percentage of the population that has been vaccinated is part of the reason.  The other piece is that the COVID vaccine has a fairly low effectiveness, especially against variants and or months later.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2119451

us Offline PitCarver

• No Life Club
  • Average Old Guy.
Reply #17 on: August 20, 2023, 01:48:19 AM
I'm now vaxed.   
Resisted it though until after I got the covid in 2021.  Never had a fever and my test results came in after I had already been hospitalized.  Luckily, I was only there for 5 days, with 1 in ICU.
Got a less severe case, last year, even after being vaccinated.
I'm looking forward to the end of August as  I contracted the virus in August, both times.
Addicted to sharp pointy things.

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #18 on: August 22, 2023, 11:12:05 AM
The hospital colleague of my wife who had to be reanimated directly after her first injection now knows a little bit more about what happened.
The pharmacy lab still has some reserve, but they currently think that she had an anaphylactic shock in reaction to the Pfizer-BioNTech jab which contained modified RNA, not messenger RNA as was previously thought.

Both RNA types are quite different in what they are and how they work, and official info about this only recently came out from from published Pfizer papers.
Apparently such an anaphylactic shock is a rare but known side effect of modified RNA.
Most everyone in the area here had these same shots later on, but hospital staff were first in line at the time.

More in depth info about modified RNA and what it does can be read here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-utilizes-nucleoside-modified/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 11:23:30 AM by kwakster »

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #19 on: August 26, 2023, 11:30:17 AM
Today the hospital's sector chief pharmacist acknowledged to the pharmacy techs that there are currently way more young people (20's - 30's - 40's ) than usual getting prescribed Plavix (clopidogrel) -for life- to prevent blood clots etc.
Now for old people getting prescribed these types of medication wouldn't raise any eyebrows, but this is completely new territory according to him.

00 Offline kwakster

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: September 07, 2023, 11:17:41 AM
"Cause Unknown": The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022
By Edward Dowd

To download click GET at the top of the page:

https://library.lol/main/48a83fdde6ccd4b931c022d9d9b0709b

us Offline SteveC

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas