Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Air Ranger

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Gerber Air Ranger
on: June 14, 2022, 10:18:16 PM
Wandering around Canadian Tire last week I found this knife- the Gerber Air Ranger, a production version of the Harsey Air Ranger, a knife made famous by designer Bill Harsey.  Even better, it was n clearance sale for a mere twenty loonies, which works out to about $15 USD- how could you say no to that?

I have wanted one of these for a while as I thought they looked like a nice, elegant knife, and I have to say I am not disappointed in the least- in fact, I like it so much I would seriously consider paying full price of 60 Canadian dollars for it!

If you are looking for a nice, lightweight knife that won't break the bank, have a look at this one- I doubt you'll be disappinted!

Def

* 16552227353180.jpg (Filesize: 257.45 KB)

* 16552227353811.jpg (Filesize: 199.55 KB)
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Gerber Air Ranger
Reply #1 on: June 14, 2022, 11:57:33 PM
Looks great! I've seen these on sale after Christmas at a number of chains, and never tend to pick one up.

Walmart seems to have made a set with a red Air Ranger (with black blade and hardware), Paraframe, and Mini Paraframe a permanent item for $25. I've been planning on getting the set since Christmas, but never have.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Gerber Air Ranger
Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 12:04:56 AM
I have to say, I am super impressed with it.  I've paid more for knives that I liked a lot less.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%