Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gerber Center-Drive Rescue

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Gerber Center-Drive Rescue
on: October 07, 2022, 09:42:33 PM
Just saw this on FB:

Introducing the Center-Drive Rescue.  This American-made multi-tool offers the same uncompromising performance and revolutionary design as the original Center-Drive series, now available with a one-hand opening strap cutter.

The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screwdriver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 2.8" internal partially serrated blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws. Available with MOLLE-compatible and Berry-compliant sheath options.

Shop now: https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/shop/multi-tools/all-multi-tools/center-drive-rescue-berry-compliant-sheath-30-001892

* FB_IMG_1665171340566.jpg (Filesize: 88.51 KB)

* FB_IMG_1665171343663.jpg (Filesize: 194.78 KB)

* FB_IMG_1665171348735.jpg (Filesize: 115.74 KB)
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
Re: Gerber Center-Drive Rescue
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 10:31:08 PM
Interesting! A very nice toolset, but I would love to see a carbide glass breaker as well. Thanks for sharing :tu:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 10:57:49 PM by nakken »

us Offline Adam5

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2022, 10:46:02 PM
Just saw this on FB:

Introducing the Center-Drive Rescue.  This American-made multi-tool offers the same uncompromising performance and revolutionary design as the original Center-Drive series, now available with a one-hand opening strap cutter.

The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screwdriver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 2.8" internal partially serrated blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws. Available with MOLLE-compatible and Berry-compliant sheath options.

Shop now: https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/shop/multi-tools/all-multi-tools/center-drive-rescue-berry-compliant-sheath-30-001892

That makes me want to part ways with some of my money  :D

Thanks, Grant  :cheers:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 11:16:50 PM
You and me both.  I am really liking the Center Drive platform.  It's probably the best multitool design to emerge in years.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline HarleyXJGuy

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 06:33:16 PM
You and me both.  I am really liking the Center Drive platform.  It's probably the best multitool design to emerge in years.

Def

Yeah? You have my attention Sir.

us Offline GA1dad

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: March 11, 2023, 12:34:17 AM
Sweet looking tool!  :like:
Jason - N4RBZ- A Harley can get you through times of no money better than money can get you through times of no Harley____O~`o__

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #6 on: September 20, 2023, 07:03:20 PM
Def, how's it going with that new CD strap cutter?  I was playing with the other Brand's version and was impressed.  My Center Drive sees a lot of use around the house and that cutter looks impressive.
Barry

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #7 on: November 11, 2023, 12:01:57 AM
Def, how's it going with that new CD strap cutter?  I was playing with the other Brand's version and was impressed.  My Center Drive sees a lot of use around the house and that cutter looks impressive.

I haven't managed to get my hands on a Center Drive Rescue yet.  I'm just a big fan of the standard Center Drive.

I have two of the original style and other than the spring pliers, I really like them.

Def

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #8 on: November 11, 2023, 01:16:46 AM
I have one and  :iagree: it's a great multitool!
Barry

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD