Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Twisted Assisted Fixed Blade Kickstarter (Twisted Gambler)

ni-ulster Offline Jud65

UK based Twisted Assisted have started a Kickstarter for a new fixed blade bushcrafting knife they have named the Twisted Gambler. Check out the details on their site and get in early. They’re more than half way there already. I think the knife will go for around the £70 mark and I personally think it’s a winner.
We take what is offered...
Morituri Nolumus Mori

wales Offline GearedForwards

• No Life Club
Re: Twisted Assisted Fixed Blade Kickstarter (Twisted Gambler)
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 06:17:54 PM
UK based Twisted Assisted have started a Kickstarter for a new fixed blade bushcrafting knife they have named the Twisted Gambler. Check out the details on their site and get in early. They’re more than half way there already. I think the knife will go for around the £70 mark and I personally think it’s a winner.

... I'm starting to suspect you're wee jud  :ahhh
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

Love belt carry? Consider doing the Batman Challenge!

ni-ulster Offline Jud65

Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 09:19:56 PM
... I'm starting to suspect you're wee jud  :ahhh

Damn you and your clever detective ways GF…

Although, such a deduction suggests that you have been watching some decidedly dodgy YouTube content… You can do better.  :cheers:
Morituri Nolumus Mori

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 02:24:34 AM
Damn you and your clever detective ways GF…

Although, such a deduction suggests that you have been watching some decidedly dodgy YouTube content… You can do better.  :cheers:

Dan in a vest isn't that bad  :whistle:

You're all quite entertaining to throw on the side, and I attest to the big man in the caravan being part of the traditional problem that affected my wallet in the not too distant past  :drink:
Check out my Youtube channel  for gear reviews, comparisons, and carry philosophy.

ni-ulster Offline Jud65

Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 09:49:27 AM
Dan in a vest isn't that bad  :whistle:

You're all quite entertaining to throw on the side, and I attest to the big man in the caravan being part of the traditional problem that affected my wallet in the not too distant past  :drink:
:hatsoff: That is very much appreciated- as hopefully comes across we’re pretty much 3 idiots having some fun. And you’re not wrong about the man in the caravan - he’s done serious damage to my financial well-being too. I was thinking of getting a support group together if you’re interested- “After Paddy” or something like that…
Morituri Nolumus Mori

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 10:19:12 AM
:hatsoff: That is very much appreciated- as hopefully comes across we’re pretty much 3 idiots having some fun. And you’re not wrong about the man in the caravan - he’s done serious damage to my financial well-being too. I was thinking of getting a support group together if you’re interested- “After Paddy” or something like that…

It's certainly a good time, I sometimes comment under my other YT channel name 'DorkForge' but not super frequently. Luckily for me, that damage was in the form of Rough Riders, so at least I got a fair few for the money! A group where we band together and make group purchases I'm sure  :facepalm:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%