Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Off-White

ch Offline jaydar

Re: Off-White
Reply #60 on: November 24, 2022, 05:16:16 PM
Question is do we put it into the Wiki?   ???    :think:

I really don't want to - But I suppose we should as we need to create an accurate database and chronicle
We could hide it there as a variation of the Camper and just have a hyperink to a photo!??      >:D

It will be hard to be objective in that update!!    :o    ;)

Not sure if it would be fair on the Camper   :)

I think a nice shiny page all on its own with the full press release text  ..... it would be awful if this break through knife was ever forgotten :)

I think if the Wenger Swiss Business Tool gets a page then this should as well two questionable design decisions .... at least this one wont cause long term harm to the company 

gb Offline Rizio Il Ghiro

• No Life Club
Reply #61 on: November 24, 2022, 07:07:30 PM
 :iagree: A full listing of its own so that this gets preserved for posterity….. Interesting to note that it hasn’t sold out yet…. Maybe there aren’t 3000 fans out there after all!  :facepalm:

00 Offline NeleDo

Reply #62 on: November 24, 2022, 07:46:26 PM
Question is do we put it into the Wiki?   ???    :think:
I think it deserves a page of its own, hidden in the furthest corner of the internet (and Wiki)...  :cheers:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #63 on: November 24, 2022, 09:04:22 PM
I vote ( are we voting? ) it gets its own page with the wonderful description offered by the mothership  ;)
Esse Quam Videri

nl Offline EMZ

Reply #64 on: November 24, 2022, 11:18:51 PM
I vote ( are we voting? ) it gets its own page with the wonderful description offered by the mothership  ;).

Me too.
It's an iconic art-knife. Like it or not. Please take a look at the painting called "Who’s Afraid of Red, Yellow and Blue III" made by the famous painter Barnett Newman (1905-1970). To me this painting is nothing, it's stupid and I don't see any meaning in it. However, millions of dollars were paid for this piece of art, and it has many, many admirers all over the world.
Barnett Newman tried somethinh very daring, very differently and he was admired for that. I think  the same thing could happen to this ugly SAK: admiration for stepping out of the conventional way of knife manufacturing.

us Offline marlowe221

Reply #65 on: November 24, 2022, 11:31:38 PM
I vote ( are we voting? ) it gets its own page with the wonderful description offered by the mothership  ;).

I agree. I think a good wiki should be as objective as possible, warts and all, if it is to have the kind of credibility we would like it to have in the collector community.

Offline Enginears

Reply #66 on: November 25, 2022, 03:36:44 AM
I agree. I think a good wiki should be as objective as possible, warts and all, if it is to have the kind of credibility we would like it to have in the collector community.

:iagree: I love an objective information source.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
November Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: $111.00
PayPal Fees: $6.87
Net Balance: $104.13
Below Goal: $195.87
Site Currency: USD
35%