Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[Sold] Leatherman Juice XE6 plus additional new case. UK Sale

Stan · 5 · 1275

Offline Stan

Following on from conversations in the Leatherman topic I'm advised that it is in order to create a listing here.
Please read the thread I created there for a bit of background and for more photos and do, please, check the UK shaving site I mentioned to confirm my long standing membership credentials and the reference to Multi-tools therein which might aid in confirming my good-standing.  I fully accept and understand I am an unknown quantity here.

In essence I'm selling my Leatherman multi-tool...... a purple Juice XE6. Bought it new in new in March 2014 although it has the date of manufacture stamped inside it and it says 09/12. I'll post a copy of the invoice if i can manage such a feat  :)

It has to be said it doesn't get used. I don't think I've ever actually used a single one of its tools in anger. It's pretty much as new  - I got it as an emergency aid for walking on Dartmoor, but things didn't work out exactly as planned hence it is immaculate.  It has it's own case/sheath and will come with an additional, identical, Leatherman case/sheath which is still in its bubble container.

I made out an advert for Ebay (UK) and listed it .... but the advert was disallowed due to the restriction on bladed items in Ebay UK.  My mistake, I should have realised no bladed items on Ebay UK. I subsequently found my way here and have been given a warm and sympathetic reception for which I'm grateful.

I gather the Juice range is currently a bit desirable, especially in the UK due to it being UK legal to carry  (and apparently a  resurrection of the Juice - for the final time - in the USA has re-kindled interest.)

Price is a firm £100 for the tool and case and the additional new case.  Courier delivery is included. DPD describe it as Next Day but that requires the item to be dropped off by the time they collect from the pick-up point and at the moment they collect at a variety of times of day.  Delivery to final destination is tracked with a one hour delivery window. Delivery or collection from collection point is Monday to Saturday (but they have been working Sundays, presumably to cope with the extra work caused by Royal Mail strikes.

Payment via PayPal only and site rules would apply. 

Due to logistical obstacles - UK sale only please.

Enquiries can be made via the Leatherman topic on the forum. Not sure if enquiries or comments are permitted on this listing. Direct Messaging is presumably permittedand available. Someone advise if otherwise.... or if I've made any errors in protocol etc.

PLEASE SEE THE OTHER THREAD FOR MORE PHOTOS -THANKS.

Ta muchly.

attach=546325;fs=104174

P1020242 (Small).jpg
* P1020242 (Small).jpg (Filesize: 81.9 KB)

P1020204 (Small).jpg
* P1020204 (Small).jpg (Filesize: 86.17 KB)

* P1020223 (Small).jpg (Filesize: 100.68 KB)

* P1020210 (Small).jpg (Filesize: 59.03 KB)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 12:48:11 AM by SteveC »

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Leatherman Juice XE6 plus additional new case. UK Sale
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 05:34:41 PM
Posts can be made here regarding this tool :cheers: Nice listing and good luck on the sale :tu:

Offline Stan

Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 06:50:07 PM
Thanks, Poncho.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 09:09:13 PM by Stan »

Offline Stan

Reply #3 on: December 17, 2022, 10:35:34 PM
I've added a note to the other Leatherman thread I contributed to which suggested that this particular item doesn't look like it's gonna fly off the shelf.
I'll leave it a bit longer and withdraw it.

I do acknowledge that the fact that I restricted it to a UK sale has been a limiting factor, but we must live with that due to the cost of overseas shipping and the inevitable delays that are likely to occur.

Thanks to those who looked in anyway.

Offline Stan

Reply #4 on: December 30, 2022, 05:24:27 PM
Item sold locally for £85.
Thanks for the interest and advice received.  :2tu:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 06:28:45 PM by Stan »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00