Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

McStitchy

no Offline nakken

• No Life Club
McStitchy
on: January 02, 2023, 01:05:39 PM
Today I received a gift from McStitchy. I have been looking for a PocketWrench II ever since I joined this forum, but haven't found any sellers that are willing to ship it here.

I am humbled and not even sure what to say. To be completely honest, last year was challenging. A random act of kindness like this can have a much bigger impact than you might think. I really appreciate it, thank you.

20230102_125718.jpg
* 20230102_125718.jpg (Filesize: 110.3 KB)

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
Re: McStitchy
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 03:40:02 PM
Wow, I bet that took some work to get there,,
I use to talk to someone down in Australia, and they told me that they had to use their credit cards to scrap the car window in the morning, so I went to the dollar store and bought five simple hand windshield scrapers, dropped them in a small box with a few other odds and ends and shipped it off, the post office didn’t give me much of a problem, but then called me back later that day saying I didn’t pay enough to ship it out, so I had to pay another $5, and something like 2-3weeks later they replied to me asking if this is your box, did you send me something? I said yes open it, and when they saw those simple ice scrapers they couldn’t believe it, it was as if they were made of gold, cause it was something you just can’t get, needless to say about 2-3 weeks later there was a box at the post office for me to pick up, and it was from them, in the box was two shirts for the kids, nailed the sizes, and a bunch of goodies, diff snacks and a big note saying “THANK YOU SO MUCH, HERE ENJOY”! We used to discus the price diff of food and other things, when I told them we can get Mac n cheez for like 2 for $1, their face dropped, and said “I can only get it for like $5 a box” and they had 3 kids who loved it, but as expensive as it was they didn’t get it much, unlike our kids who would live off of it, it’s amazing how this world works..
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

ie Offline McStitchy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 05:40:53 PM
 :cheers:  I'm glad it arrived in "one piece"  :whistle:
You're very welcome, I hope you'll like it  :hatsoff:

us Offline Adam5

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 12:21:57 AM

That was very generous, Stitchy   :tu:   :cheers:

us Offline Adam5

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 12:23:18 AM
Today I received a gift from McStitchy. I have been looking for a PocketWrench II ever since I joined this forum, but haven't found any sellers that are willing to ship it here.

I am humbled and not even sure what to say. To be completely honest, last year was challenging. A random act of kindness like this can have a much bigger impact than you might think. I really appreciate it, thank you.

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]

Congratulations, nakken! Come post a picture in the Powerwrench II thread  :cheers:

ie Offline McStitchy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 01:04:32 AM
(Image removed from quote.)

That was very generous, Stitchy   :tu:   :cheers:

:rofl:    :hatsoff:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!