Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Swiss Classic Foldable Paring Knife

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
on: May 20, 2023, 07:06:01 AM
Do you like Folding knives?

Do you like the Victorinox line of kitchen cutlery, in particular their famous tomato/steak knife?

Then feast your eyes (if you have not already) on the Swiss Classic Foldable Paring Knife -

https://www.victorinox.com/tw/en/Products/Cutlery/Paring-Knives/Swiss-Classic-Foldable-Paring-Knife/p/6.7831.FB

:gimme:

Available in demure black, the more traditional red, or a few other fun colours (I have the non-folding variety in a bright green) this bad boy is sure to delight Swiss-heads everywhere!

(They call it a "paring" knife, but the blade is their tomato/steak knife blade, so possibly the english-translation department of their product team is asleep at the wheel)

Also available in a non-serrated "table knife" style:

https://www.victorinox.com/tw/en/Products/Cutlery/Paring-Knives/Swiss-Classic-Foldable-Paring-Knife-/p/6.7801.FB

While probably technically illegal in a few places in the world, what right-thinking cop could possibly argue this is for anything other than making your lunch?!

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Swiss Classic Foldable Paring Knife
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 07:21:45 AM
I’m a huge fan of Vic paring knives which are the most used knives in my kitchen. Got a couple of these folding ones when they came out :like:

Brilliant for work lunches, travel, picnics and the like. Gave all my friends and family one for Christmas, they loved them

:cheers:

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Re: Swiss Classic Foldable Paring Knife
Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 07:33:51 AM
I’m a huge fan of Vic paring knives which are the most used knives in my kitchen. Got a couple of these folding ones when they came out :like:

Brilliant for work lunches, travel, picnics and the like. Gave all my friends and family one for Christmas, they loved them

:cheers:

I did a quick search before posting the thread - I didn't see a mention of them!

Where did you get yours? I see them for sale at Snowys.

Edit: I see them at Victorias Basement too! Bugger! I was there a little while back. Wish I'd seen these!

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #3 on: May 20, 2023, 07:41:59 AM
I did a quick search before posting the thread - I didn't see a mention of them!

Where did you get yours? I see them for sale at Snowys.

I see them at Victorias Basement too! Bugger! I was there a little while back. Wish I'd seen these!
Amazon and eBay but often get SAKs from Victorias Basement, Peter’s of Kensington too. They had (discontinued) Walkers for $32 but just noticed they’re out of stock.

Reckon there’s still stock floating about as they got some since being discontinued, we’ll see
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 09:45:05 AM by Echotech »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD