Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Two Watches on same wide band?

us Offline Outback in Idaho

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Not all those who wander are lost.
Two Watches on same wide band?
on: May 26, 2023, 01:59:36 AM
So, had this idea. Luv my Citizen Brycen solar watch, as it really never needs charged. Yet, also missed my former Apple Smarsmurfch. As much as I wanted to break away from the Smarsmurfch I found there are things that made life so much easier and quicker having it too.

Seemed silly wearing two watches, one on different wrists, which I have been doing. Thought 🤔 Is there a vendor that can make a dual watch watchband??

Apple on the far left, with the hole portal underneath, and yet have Citizen Brycen on the right as well. Or just be weird and wear a watch on both wrists??
 Or... is there a better way of wearing two watches on the same wrist-arm and still be fashionable?  :rofl:
¬ Outback in Idaho

Behind every mask there is a face, behind that a story.

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Re: Two Watches on same wide band?
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 04:05:08 AM
You could get a short leather vambrace made up with dual straps, or attachment loops styled in.
Most decent Etsy types should be able to manage that for about £50, if not less.
Nylon materials are also a possibility, but need more attention on the design to avoid looking like cheap smurf.

wales Offline Smashie

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Smurf it!
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 10:49:57 AM
You could also follow the example of your late, great, countryman Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf Jr. or Stormin' Norman as he was more commonly known.

His take was to wear a watch on each wrist, one set to D.C. time (EST) and the other to Saudi Arabian time. Both watches were Seiko, apparently. For him, it was entirely practical, and I'll admit I can see certain times (sorry) when it would be useful for me as well.

If you do this, though, make sure the colours don't clash (this is important, apparently  :dunno:). For me, I'd set my Apple Watch to fitness tracker and diary/appointments.

It's not common, a bit eccentric, but ultimately very practical.
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

00 Offline swiss army boy

• the beatles are the best band ever
Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 07:17:33 PM
You could take a nato strap and thread the citizen on the outside and the apple watch on the inside you could use the sinn one

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%