Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Fisher Space Pens

parnass · 361 · 29546

pt Offline pfrsantos

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Oxygen and magnesium toghether?! OMg!
Re: Fisher Space Pens
Reply #360 on: November 22, 2023, 11:20:05 AM
I would have been happy to receive the same pen back with a new clip. The response was thus:

"The pen is not repairable. The clip is part of the internal assembly of the pen and it is not possible to disassemble the pen to replace the clip.
Nor is it economically viable to even attempt to do this as the cost far exceeds the price of a new pen."

Now if I was in the USA it may be economically viable and I disagree about the the clip being part of the internal assembly.
The economically viable part is probably more due to needing to send it back to the factory where they have the right tools.

Anyway, my wife's ok that it isn't the same one. It got plenty of use and pocket time, so a shiny new one is quite nice to have.

Nice!

:cheers: :tu:

"Dear sir: sorry to hear about your flat tire. The tire is part of the internal assembly of the car and it is not possible to disassemble the car to replace the tire. Nor is it economically viable to even attempt to do this as the cost far exceeds the price of a new car. Enjoy your new vehicle."

:whistle:

I don't have OCD, I have OCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Eff the ineffable, scrut the inscrutable.

IYCRTYSWTMTFOT

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD