Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Aussie movie with SAK

us Offline IMR4198

• No Life Club
Aussie movie with SAK
on: July 11, 2023, 10:57:18 AM
SAK in movie Nowhere Else.  Also known as Like A Bat Outta Hell.  Horror flick.  Not that bad.  Best wishes Gary
Nowhere else.jpg
* Nowhere else.jpg (Filesize: 38.64 KB)

us Offline IMR4198

• No Life Club
Re: Aussie movie with SAK
Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 12:42:16 PM
      My sister's niece saw the Nowhere Else movie and she wanted to do a "review" so here goes.  On a phone with her best friend, Millie.
       Tessa and me went to see this movie and it was about monsters and stuff.  I thought it was pretty cool, but Tessa got like really scared and covered her eyes in the movie place and I'm like "Chill that really cute guy is like watching you act like a total dork, eat some popcorn and sit up and quit being such a dip."  Anyway there's like these guys and two of them are like both after this girl one of them is sooo dreamy and you can tell that the other one is... no silly in the movie not watching Tessa... anyway they are making a movie and stuff and go driving in like Australia but they don't know where they are going and almost get lost and stuff and this one guy acts just like Todd all macho and whack and keeps getting everybody all mad and stuff.  They end up in the place that's like there's nobody there and have to spend the night.  And there's this old guy there who is just totally gross who makes them eat a rabbit.  No, he doesn't force them to eat a rabbit, silly.  He like cooks one.  I don't know why Millie, he's just gross.  Tessa gets grossed out and I'm like just don't look till the rabbit part is over.  So I'm like wishing I hadn't gone to this movie with Tessa and maybe this really dreamy guy would come over and sit with me.  The one who had been checking us out.  No, Millie, I don't know his name.  Anyway.  Where was I.  The good looking guy makes out with this girl and it is pretty hot.  No, Millie, not in the movie place.  It was in the movie movie.  Yeah on the screen.  Anyway there is this monster thing and it was really scary.  Brrrr.  And this one guy tried to fight it with one of those little red knives like Daddy got for Christmas.  Then like he lost the knife.  Daddy lost it not the movie guy.  It's pretty good.  We should go back, just you and me.  Maybe that guy will be there.  Like with a friend.  Wear something cool.  We'll like meet Becka at the mall after.  I gotta go. 
 G

au Offline Echotech

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 01:04:43 PM
 :D :like:

us Offline ThisAlarm7

Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 03:36:05 PM
Nice, great review and screenshot  :D

gb Offline Tasky

• Galaxy-hopping garbage-man
Reply #4 on: July 14, 2023, 04:38:23 AM
That was one seriously abysmal film...!!
I actually had to wade through the whole thing just to reach the relevant shots, and even then they're mostly blurry frames because the flippin' characters are standing in shadow and waving the darn thing about so much.

Luckily there was one good shot: https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,91146.msg2428279.html#msg2428279

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%