Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Help from a USA Member

au Offline pietervn

• No Life Club
Help from a USA Member
on: September 24, 2023, 05:50:11 AM
G'Day,

I am looking for some help from one of the USA members please.

I am looking for a small round plastic container to use on my bike as a tool-roll. I saw this one, which fits the size that I'm after but don't know if the container is available on its own. I don't need a new one, I will use it on the bike as a tool container. The container fits a MKE MOD82 round, which I think is a very big calibre. I've added a picture of the container and the ammunition that it carries. MODS, if this picture is against the rules for posting, please feel free to edit the post.

If anyone can help please let me know. I would need a price for it as well as postage to Sydney, Australia.

Cheers, Pete

* MKE_MOD82_Plastic Container.jpg (Filesize: 54.34 KB)

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Help from a USA Member
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 12:27:59 PM
As I do not see posting stock pictures as an actual threat to Forum or National Security, I don't see any concerns with posting it!   :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline IMR4198

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 01:34:03 PM
     Looks Turkish.  Probably nearly impossible to find here.  There are all sorts of other heavy duty plastic artillery tubes similar to that available here.  Mostly pretty big.  Stating what dimension tube you would like to find would be better, I think.
     Might be easier to build your own from PVC drain pipe.  Paint it any color you like.  Cut to size. Buy some end caps.  Plenty tough enough to survive a spill.  Cheap too.  Best wishes.  Gary
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:39:19 PM by IMR4198 »

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2023, 07:10:08 AM
You might want to look at a home improvement or plumbing supply store for a piece of Pvc pipe with two end caps and cut it down to size. Probably cheaper than shipping from the States!
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD