Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox XLT Crazy Price at Amazon

Offline MrToolJunkie

Victorinox XLT Crazy Price at Amazon
on: October 09, 2023, 07:17:06 AM
Had the XLT in my wish list and set up a price alert - dropped to $127 and change today - which is 55% off of regular price. 3rd party seller, but ships from Amazon. The Amazon seller and shipper option was around $190 and change - roughly 33% off. I grabbed one while I could and will see if it comes through vs the "there will be a delay" notice, followed by the "we are canceling the order because..." email. Will see...I hope it works out as I have been eyeing one of these for a long time.

us Offline BPRoberts

• No Life Club
Re: Victorinox XLT Crazy Price at Amazon
Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 04:07:40 PM
Should we be concerned that some of the pics appear to show a regular Swisschamp, not an XLT?

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #4 on: October 10, 2023, 10:02:14 PM
Ya I noticed that.  But everything else says XLT, and the seller has excellent feedback.  We'll know for sure in a few days when Commander TJ reports back.

:tu:

Offline MrToolJunkie

Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 06:12:59 AM
I will let you know when it arrives next week - they are still listed the same price and 9 left in stock. Also, the third picture is of an XLT and as powernoodle stated, the description is the XLT.

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2023, 12:30:56 AM
Its now 50% off instead of 55%.  If its not the XLT that you receive, Prime is excellent for returns. 

Offline MrToolJunkie

Reply #7 on: October 14, 2023, 07:52:08 PM
Its now 50% off instead of 55%.  If its not the XLT that you receive, Prime is excellent for returns.

Agreed! Although I am pretty confident it will be the right one. Yes, the price is creeping up a little - but still a great deal from anywhere else right now. It arrives on Wednesday - the Prime Days messed up shipping it seems.

Offline MrToolJunkie

Reply #8 on: October 19, 2023, 12:59:38 AM
What is the adage - if it sounds to good to be true....well, they sent me a regular Swiss Champ for the non-bargain price....returning it today. Bummed as I was looking forward to getting the XLT!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%