Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Vault Co Large Case w/ Super Pack

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Vault Co Large Case w/ Super Pack
on: October 15, 2023, 09:17:59 PM
A lot of us have a ton of gear but rarely have a good way of storing them. For a long time I have used these little Rubbermaid drawers that can be stacked, it's great for convenience sake but it can be a little unforgiving to some of my more treasured items. A nice solution is the cases made by Vault. They have an assortment of different sizes, and accessories to meet just about every need.

I have the large case, it's just about right for starting out and makes a great way to carry your gear.  The case is 11" X 6.5" and comes with a system of velcro flex panels to keep your gear organized and in place. I really like the combination of large and small panels, and the Velcro backing allows me to change the layout really easy.

I've also got the Vault Super Pack, this allows further customization of the layout, and allows you to let your imagination run wild. The pack includes:

- 2 Large Parts Pouches.
- 2 Small Parts Pouches.
- 2 Stick Strips.
- 4 Clip Strips (2 long + 2 short).

I for one haven't used the Super Pack much, I think I'll get a much bigger case, or maybe a second one. I have items that aren't friendly with the loop panels, and would benefit from some additional organization.

I think the Vault system is really neat, it helps organize, and protect my EDC gear. I usually throw my gear in my luggage when I go on a trip, now I'll be able keep them separate and laid out more methodically. I'm impressed by the versatility of the case, and I think it's a great way to organize and even showcase my favorite gear.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD