Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Hockey Hall of Fame "SAK"

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Hockey Hall of Fame "SAK"
on: October 20, 2023, 05:47:14 AM
It's Chinese, some of the tools do have a satisfying snap, but some are quite loose and you just know you'd lose a finger if you tried to put it to the test. But I've been passing through Toronto on a trip to visit friends and, well, I couldn't resist. When in Rome and all that. :whistle:

We have the tools, we have the talent!

us Offline IMR4198

• No Life Club
Re: Hockey Hall of Fame "SAK"
Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 05:20:51 PM
Cool.  I like the wood scales.  Did you get to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame?  Friends and seeing different places.  Doesn't get much better.  Best wishes.  Gary (IMR)
 :cheers:

us Offline BPRoberts

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 11:04:08 PM
I have the same model from Colonial Williamsburg, I think. It's... not completely useless. Been thinking of using it for a knock off challenge at some point.

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 06:03:17 PM
Cool.  I like the wood scales.  Did you get to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame?  Friends and seeing different places.  Doesn't get much better.  Best wishes.  Gary (IMR)
 :cheers:

I did make it in, I usually pay a visit when I'm in Toronto. Always enjoyable. :tu:

gb Offline MichaelGT83

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 06:04:20 PM
I have the same model from Colonial Williamsburg, I think. It's... not completely useless. Been thinking of using it for a knock off challenge at some point.

It's likely the same model. I'd definitely give it a go if a knock off challenge got up and running.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 09:11:32 PM
i had one that was pretty much exactly the same except it had the lighthouse form Peggy's Cove on it (I think) and my name on the back. 

I think the first time I tried to use it I tried the screwdriver and the torque was enough for the brass pin to snap and the whole end f it came apart.

My suggestion would be to keep it for it's appearance and the memories it brings up and never, ever, EVER actually try to use it for anything!   :tu:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%