Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

lazar's EDC Pocket Dump Challenge

us Offline lazar

lazar's EDC Pocket Dump Challenge
on: January 25, 2024, 01:22:17 PM
Going for the EDC Pocket Dump Challenge badge.  Here's my Pocket Dump, Spydernox w/ brass scales, slim leather wallet, Springfield Hellcat 9mm in Pocket holster, Streamlight Polytac, keys with Midwest Ind. AR15 front sight tool and 5.56 dummy round which can be used for A1 rear sights and AR15 front sights.  As you can see I like to keep it pretty minimal, as I wear scrubs at work.  Wearing scrubs makes it a challenge to conceal carry any other way.  When not at work, I usually carry the Hellcat in a kydex holster aiwb.  Let's see your Pocket Dump!

fi Offline Blunt Object

Re: lazar's EDC Pocket Dump Challenge
Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 02:17:20 PM
Why not! Loadsa keys because still at work & can't leave my own keys anywhere safe. 'Tis the season of runny noses so tissues are mandatory. The noise cancelling Sony earphones are also indispensable. Just a vanilla Cadet and Skeletool & Bit Pen. Olight and Mini Champ always there.

* 20240125_150856.jpg (Filesize: 312.62 KB)
Spydies and Vics and Leathermans, Oh My!

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 03:11:32 PM
I'll join in too:

Pouch has a Tactile Turn mini bolt pen, Kershaw screwdriver in case I need to fix a bent pocket clip, and AAA stream light. On the back not show is a Lynch Pry bar

Other items are Leatherman Arc and Damned Designs Brahma.

I'm eager for the Gerber challenge next month. I love the Arc but I need to rotate to something different and give me a change.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

us Offline lazar

Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 03:15:33 PM
Why not! Loadsa keys because still at work & can't leave my own keys anywhere safe. 'Tis the season of runny noses so tissues are mandatory. The noise cancelling Sony earphones are also indispensable. Just a vanilla Cadet and Skeletool & Bit Pen. Olight and Mini Champ always there.

I'm liking that Boker Bit Pen!  Going to have to check that out.

us Offline lazar

Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 03:38:35 PM
I'll join in too:

Pouch has a Tactile Turn mini bolt pen, Kershaw screwdriver in case I need to fix a bent pocket clip, and AAA stream light. On the back not show is a Lynch Pry bar

Other items are Leatherman Arc and Damned Designs Brahma.

I'm eager for the Gerber challenge next month. I love the Arc but I need to rotate to something different and give me a change. (Image removed from quote.)

That is a cool looking pocket pouch thing!  After seeing it, I went to Amazon and just bought one, lol.  OD green and tan VE18-S!

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 03:53:47 PM
It's a great little pouch, I used it as a wallet for a few weeks with the two zipper areas. My only complaint is I wish the pouch was maybe a 1/2 inch deeper. Really durable, pocket friendly, love the number of pockets available.

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 04:14:29 PM
Nice carries.  Badge awarded.   :tu:
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline charlie fox

Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 06:12:32 PM
Glock 26, IWB neoprene pouch with a spare G19 magazine and a Snakestaff ETQ, Kershaw/Emerson CQC6K, SAK Compact, Streamlight 1L-1AA :hatsoff:

* IbdcHBf[1].jpg (Filesize: 160.95 KB)
"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

fi Offline Blunt Object

Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 06:42:33 PM
I'm liking that Boker Bit Pen!  Going to have to check that out.

I just got it and it went to work right away. When fixing various electric things it's nice to have a reversible torx bit in the pen and Philips in the Skeletool. But I got the pen specifically for pocket carry because it's short (takes M22 refills), not stabby, and just conveniently thick not to bend or get lost. The bits are a bonus. Wouldn't trust the pocket clip though. As a bolt action pen it doesn't roll anyway. I never wear shirts with pockets so pants pocket it is.
Spydies and Vics and Leathermans, Oh My!

us Offline lazar

Reply #9 on: January 25, 2024, 06:43:44 PM
Glock 26, IWB neoprene pouch with a spare G19 magazine and a Snakestaff ETQ, Kershaw/Emerson CQC6K, SAK Compact, Streamlight 1L-1AA :hatsoff:

Nice!  Simple and solid choices.

Offline dmattaponi

Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 07:31:41 PM
Nice carry, all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30