Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Vosteed Corgi Pup

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Vosteed Corgi Pup
on: March 02, 2024, 06:50:04 PM
One of the most beloved designs in the Vosteed lineup is the Corgi. It's classy look, clean lines, and multiple deployments make this fidget friendly knife a hit with crowd. It was only a matter of time before the company decided to give this canine themed cutlery the mini treatment. Vosteed fans love the minis of thier full sized counterparts, they're great for those who like a particular design but are looking for something a little smaller. However with those who collect it's kind of like Pokemon and they've gotta catch em all .

The Pup comes with a 2.37 inch blade, with a full size Corgi having 2.99 inches. The overall size is 5.93 inches, coming down from 7.17 inches. It's not a huge decrease in overall dimensions but it's enough to make the mini a fifth pocket kinda knife. The version I got was the Valentine's Day one, featuring a pink and white polka dot G10 handle. The texture is nicely done, with the dots being dimples in the surface. I love symmetry of the Corgi, it's pill shape is comfortable even though it lacks any kind of traditional shaping.

Accessing the blade is done via a front or rear flipper tab. I find using the rear flipper easier than the front but this is due to hand size. I cannot seem to get a good purchase on the handle and flip the tab successfully each time. This is purely a me thing as my daughter is able to execute this feat with ease. The blade on the Pup is in a drop point style with a flat grind in a satin finish. The blade effortlessly slices through stuff like it's not even there. The blade shape is great for everyday tasks and it's size is a little more friendly in public spaces. I think the cuteness factor might have something to do with that too. The steel is 14C28N, which means the this Pups bite will stay sharp during those long play sessions.

Vosteed dropped a whole litter of Pups just in time for Valentine's Day. What more could the lady or guy of your life want than a cute Corgi Pup. While it has the potential to be your best friend, it won't need to be house broken. The Pup's dimensions make it great for everyday carry and this classy design more pocketable than ever.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Vosteed Corgi Pup
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 07:09:14 PM
You gotta be a real man to rock that one.  We could do it. 

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Vosteed Corgi Pup
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 07:39:38 PM
Love the name and the looks.  I wonder if my daughter would want one?  She loves Corgis.

Nice write up.  Its a knife I would not have known about.   :salute:
Esse Quam Videri

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21