Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What do I need to do to be able to Sell items on this Forum please

Offline Every_Cloud

I have Victorinox, Leatherman, Boker and other knives / tools that were my late husbands -  I am probably being thick but how do I sell them on the forum?  What membership do I need, where are the links to the items for sale?

Thank you for any help

us Offline nate j

• No Life Club
Generally speaking, for private sales, you can just start a thread or threads on the “Multitools for Sale” subforum (link below) with the details of what you have, how much you want for it, payment methods, shipping, etc.

If you qualify as a dealer (I would think this probably wouldn’t apply to you, but perhaps might depending on how many tools you are selling), you would need to contact Grant Lamontagne directly to make arrangements.

Sorry for the loss of your husband.

https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/board,7.0.html?PHPSESSID=7ec91b736b5073249c120b626401a6ed

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
You will need 5 posts to DM  :salute: but contacting Grant Lamontagne will be the best first step once you are able to :tu:

Welcome to :MTO:  but I am sorry for your loss :salute:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
I am also very sorry for your loss.

Members here are very helpful, and I encourage you to ask as many questions as you can about anything you may be unsure of when it comes to values for items.  I am also available of you want to send me a private message with any questions.

From what you are telling us, you wouldn't qualify as a dealer, since you aren't trying to profit.

We will do whatever we can to help you.  You've got enough on your plate, this doesn't need to be made any harder than I'm sure it is.

Grant
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Every_Cloud

Hi

Thank you all so much for your kind words.  I will post the items, if I do anything incorrectly or not within your forum rule please let me know, it's all new to me.     

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%