Multitool.org Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Post "your" Mugshot? 134891

Hero Member Posts: 785
Re: Post "your" Mugshot?
« Reply #2610 on: May 24, 2021, 09:48:31 PM »
Oh go on then... Me inside Newlands Cricket Ground, Cape Town, last January after watching England win a Test Match. That turned into a long night. :drink:

We have the tools, we have the talent!
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,623
« Reply #2611 on: May 25, 2021, 01:04:43 AM »
 :tu:

What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast
Absolutely No Life Club Posts: 9,623
« Reply #2612 on: May 31, 2021, 06:15:42 PM »
 :)
KIMG0337~2.JPG
* KIMG0337~2.JPG (Filesize: 208.16 KB)

What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast
Admin Team Point Of No Return Posts: 34,088
« Reply #2613 on: May 31, 2021, 06:26:25 PM »

Try not to be the person who blunders around and causes everyone else to get out the way.  Everyone else thinks you're a utter...
Absolute Zombie Club Posts: 20,703 Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
« Reply #2614 on: July 18, 2021, 12:59:39 PM »
Another not very flattering shot of me enjoying my first day trip in almost a year and a half being cooped up. Now double vaccinated and Ontario just started their stage 3 opening which means we can now eat inside a restaurant once again. However, I guess it was too soon, as we found not many restaurants open...most places still in take out mode despite being able to open just the day before. It was nice to go out of the district of Algoma to Manitoulin Island for a day trip. We stopped in a place called Barney's Bargain Barn and once again left with a lot of things. Rodney is a pastor that opens this discount store in Little Current on Manitoulin Island. He started the store to help those families with limited budgets. He does this on 2 fronts. The first being he sells a lot of foodstuffs at a very cheap price to enable low income families to save and afford stuff (He gets a lot of donations from local grocery stores on almost or just outdated foods). The second being part of the profits go back into his church's outreach program. We go because you never know what he will have for sale. I have found multi-tools a few years back, but haven't been as lucky since. We both will be practicing our social distancing and mask wearing as after a year and half, that is almost second nature. I can dream of a time when all will be back to normal...but a lot of folks are not getting vaccinated for various stupid reasons. I fear this might play out in the emergency wards of a lot of hospitals.

Here is a news article about this place. If you are ever in the area of Little Current on Manitoulin Island in Ontario, I strongly suggest a visit to this unique store.

https://www.manitoulin.com/barneys-bargain-barn-reopens-old-rona-site-little-current/

Anyways, enough of my ramblings...

20210717_070326A by Chako, on Flickr

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 02:23:08 PM by Chako »

A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
January Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: $41.47