Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Do we need another poll for the UK meet?

Neil · 89 · 9419

Poll

Do we need another poll for the UK meet?

Yes, another poll is important!
5 (38.5%)
Eh, no
0 (0%)
You haven't taken your meds today Neil
1 (7.7%)
I don't know (click here if you're Dave)
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: March 13, 2009, 12:39:51 AM

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Do we need another poll for the UK meet?
Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 06:21:25 PM
Here's a poll idea: should <anonymized> buy one of these or these for his special other? :pok: :pok: :pok: :D

:rofl:

Sounds like a good idea actually.  Those ones don't twitter and poo all day.  :D

But wouldn't it put a big dent in his budgiet?
Oh dear ::) :D
Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa. It was the best I could do on short notice :D
Let's just say I've given you a stern talking to via pm, that way Ben hopefully won't ban you :D
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 06:23:17 PM
Here's a poll idea: should <anonymized> buy one of these or these for his special other? :pok: :pok: :pok: :D

Sounds like a good idea actually.  Those ones don't twitter and poo all day.  :D

Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa. It was the best I could do on short notice :D
Let's just say I've given you a stern talking to via pm, that way Ben hopefully won't ban you :D
I demand a poll on that!
I

Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 06:25:32 PM

I demand a poll on that!
:D :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 06:28:34 PM

I demand a poll on that!
Settle this the democratic way. Ballot boxes at 10 paces at dawn :D
I

Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 06:30:08 PM

I demand a poll on that!
I'm not sure I could throw a ballot box at you from 10 paces, at my time of life :cry: :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 06:34:16 PM

I demand a poll on that!
I'm not sure I could throw a ballot box at you from 10 paces, at my time of life :cry: :D
At my age,I couldn't dodge one from 4 paces;which is a prime reason I don't stand for any public office.
I

Reply #36 on: March 12, 2009, 06:36:17 PM

I demand a poll on that!
At my age,I couldn't dodge one from 4 paces;which is a prime reason I don't stand for any public office.
I don't think you'd be any good in public office anyway, you've got that whole pesky integrity thing going :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:35 PM

I demand a poll on that!
I don't think you'd be any good in public office anyway, you've got that whole pesky integrity thing going :D
'Tis a drawback,and really can't I've missed much because of it,except maybe some vacation time at ssmurfy resorts,padded expense accounts,overly health bank accounts,etc.,etc..etc.,............
I

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 07:29:58 PM

I demand a poll on that!
'Tis a drawback,and really can't I've missed much because of it,except maybe some vacation time at ssmurfy resorts,padded expense accounts,overly health bank accounts,etc.,etc..etc.,............
Hmmm... this increasing quotation pattern is starting to look very nice. Sort of like mah-jong... :D And yay for another totally derailed thread! :D

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 08:08:03 PM

I demand a poll on that!
Hmmm... this increasing quotation pattern is starting to look very nice. Sort of like mah-jong... :D And yay for another totally derailed thread! :D

This one was pretty off the rails to start with.  ::) :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 08:13:42 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Neil did start the thread didn't he :D

:b2t:

about those budgies and the meet :think: :rofl:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:41:24 PM by Poncho65 »

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 08:36:01 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Neil did start the thread didn't :D

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:40:13 PM by Mr. Whippy »

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 09:03:10 PM

I demand a poll on that!

(Image removed from quote.)

Wooh - check out this nested quote action !

Anyway - where is Ben?
I used to come here a lot.

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 09:14:08 PM
I'm away for one bloody day and look what happens!!  ::)
I'm back!!

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:17 PM
Oh-oh...  :ahhh

Hi Ben.  :D

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 09:31:54 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?
Please don't break this wonderful quotation construction... :D

(i'll now silently resign to my underground bomb shelter for the rest of the day... :D)

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 09:44:09 PM
Cough ban button cough.
I'm back!!

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 09:48:48 PM
Ban Button?  ???

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 09:49:29 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

(i'll now silently resign to my underground bomb shelter for the rest of the day... :D)
Maybe Pythagoras was onto something with that thing about nested solids.

Ban Buttons at 10 paces? :D
I

Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Damn this is impressive :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:12 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Just look at it this way. It's our own pyramid scheme and nobody's wiped out financially.
I

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 09:55:48 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Just look at it this way. It's our own pyramid scheme and nobody's wiped out financially.

When does the oldest nest reduce down to a line?

Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:12 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

At least not until our internet bill's come in :D

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 09:57:15 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

You sir, jumped the nest!  >:(

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:20 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

I'm good for another month :D
I

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 10:19:27 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Is all this nesting some sort of Budgie joke?  :think:

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 10:22:11 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

What happens when the left and right sides of the middle box touch? Will the internet break?
I used to come here a lot.

Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 10:23:18 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

What happens when the left and right sides of the middle box touch? Will the internet break?
I'm willing to give it a go :D

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 10:50:08 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Ok I'm keen to see as well now.  :D
I'm back!!

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 10:56:14 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Ok I'm keen to see as well now.  :D

<in a voice sounding like it comes from somewhere reaaaaally deeeeeep>this nesting thing does indeed look cool... now, will someone start that poll? it definitely won't be me. I see big red buttons everywhere... :D </voice off>

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%