Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Do we need another poll for the UK meet?

Neil · 89 · 9420

Poll

Do we need another poll for the UK meet?

Yes, another poll is important!
5 (38.5%)
Eh, no
0 (0%)
You haven't taken your meds today Neil
1 (7.7%)
I don't know (click here if you're Dave)
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: March 13, 2009, 12:39:51 AM

us Offline Spork, Lord of Lime Jello!

• No Life Club
  • Benner fan club #003
Re: Do we need another poll for the UK meet?
Reply #60 on: March 12, 2009, 11:22:52 PM
It's growing out of control :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :D

Flash

Reply #61 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:42 PM
Here's a poll idea: should <anonymized> buy one of these or these for his special other? :pok: :pok: :pok: :D

:rofl:

Sounds like a good idea actually.  Those ones don't twitter and poo all day.  :D

But wouldn't it put a big dent in his budgiet?
Oh dear ::) :D
Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa. It was the best I could do on short notice :D
Let's just say I've given you a stern talking to via pm, that way Ben hopefully won't ban you :D
I demand a poll on that!
:D :D
Settle this the democratic way. Ballot boxes at 10 paces at dawn :D
I'm not sure I could throw a ballot box at you from 10 paces, at my time of life :cry: :D
At my age,I couldn't dodge one from 4 paces;which is a prime reason I don't stand for any public office.
I don't think you'd be any good in public office anyway, you've got that whole pesky integrity thing going :D
'Tis a drawback,and really can't I've missed much because of it,except maybe some vacation time at ssmurfy resorts,padded expense accounts,overly health bank accounts,etc.,etc..etc.,............
Hmmm... this increasing quotation pattern is starting to look very nice. Sort of like mah-jong... :D And yay for another totally derailed thread! :D

This one was pretty off the rails to start with.  ::) :D

Neil did start the thread didn't :D

:b2t:

about those budgies and the meet :think: :rofl:

(Image removed from quote.)

Wooh - check out this nested quote action !

Anyway - where is Ben?
I'm away for one bloody day and look what happens!!  ::)
Please don't break this wonderful quotation construction... :D

(i'll now silently resign to my underground bomb shelter for the rest of the day... :D)
Maybe Pythagoras was onto something with that thing about nested solids.

Ban Buttons at 10 paces? :D
Damn this is impressive :D
Just look at it this way. It's our own pyramid scheme and nobody's wiped out financially.
At least not until our internet bill's come in :D
I'm good for another month :D

What happens when the left and right sides of the middle box touch? Will the internet break?
I'm willing to give it a go :D

Ok I'm keen to see as well now.  :D

<in a voice sounding like it comes from somewhere reaaaaally deeeeeep>this nesting thing does indeed look cool... now, will someone start that poll? it definitely won't be me. I see big red buttons everywhere... :D </voice off>

Can I just join to say THIS is without a doubt THE BEST THREAD ON THE INTERNET.....EVER

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #62 on: March 13, 2009, 12:22:48 AM
Here's a poll idea: should <anonymized> buy one of these or these for his special other? :pok: :pok: :pok: :D

Sounds like a good idea actually.  Those ones don't twitter and poo all day.  :D

Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa. It was the best I could do on short notice :D
Let's just say I've given you a stern talking to via pm, that way Ben hopefully won't ban you :D
I demand a poll on that!
I'm not sure I could throw a ballot box at you from 10 paces, at my time of life :cry: :D
At my age,I couldn't dodge one from 4 paces;which is a prime reason I don't stand for any public office.
I don't think you'd be any good in public office anyway, you've got that whole pesky integrity thing going :D
'Tis a drawback,and really can't I've missed much because of it,except maybe some vacation time at ssmurfy resorts,padded expense accounts,overly health bank accounts,etc.,etc..etc.,............
Hmmm... this increasing quotation pattern is starting to look very nice. Sort of like mah-jong... :D And yay for another totally derailed thread! :D

Anyway - where is Ben?

(i'll now silently resign to my underground bomb shelter for the rest of the day... :D)

Just look at it this way. It's our own pyramid scheme and nobody's wiped out financially.

What happens when the left and right sides of the middle box touch? Will the internet break?

<in a voice sounding like it comes from somewhere reaaaaally deeeeeep>this nesting thing does indeed look cool... now, will someone start that poll? it definitely won't be me. I see big red buttons everywhere... :D </voice off>

Can I just join to say THIS is without a doubt THE BEST THREAD ON THE INTERNET.....EVER I wonder how all this would look if it was constructed in Lego Blocks
I

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #63 on: March 13, 2009, 12:26:51 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Can I just join to say THIS is without a doubt THE BEST THREAD ON THE INTERNET.....EVER I wonder how all this would look if it was constructed in Lego Blocks

But it's also the one that will bring the internet to it's knees.  Muahahaha!
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #64 on: March 13, 2009, 12:28:01 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

I used to come here a lot.

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: March 13, 2009, 12:33:01 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

And the beastie keeps growing.Who'll be the one that breaks the internet?
I

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #66 on: March 13, 2009, 12:39:01 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Anyone mind if I try?  :D

Flash

Reply #67 on: March 13, 2009, 12:39:49 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

continue this number sequence:

etc
etc

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #68 on: March 13, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

continue this number sequence:

etc
etc

Wait, wait I've got this, is it 4, 5, 6 ?

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #69 on: March 13, 2009, 12:42:18 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Everyone knows it's going to be Mike.  :D
I'm back!!

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #70 on: March 13, 2009, 01:29:03 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

What are the Budgies' names?

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #71 on: March 13, 2009, 01:57:28 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Why does this thread make me think of Egypt?

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #72 on: March 13, 2009, 02:04:10 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

Everyone knows it's going to be Mike.  :D
To Ben:

Try Mexico... :D

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #73 on: March 13, 2009, 02:07:20 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Yeah it is a bit "aztecky" too.

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #74 on: March 13, 2009, 02:15:40 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Well, the Great Pyramid of Cholula holds the title for the largest (by volume) pyramid ever built. Could we probably claim the title for the largest (and possibly most useless) pyramid on the net? :D That could serve as an ad for the forums as well... "mt.org... building the largest pyramid in the net with just MTs... and budgies". :D

um Offline Mr. Whippy

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • North American Meetup: May13-15 2011
Reply #75 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:58 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Well, the Great Pyramid of Cholula holds the title for the largest (by volume) pyramid ever built. Could we probably claim the title for the largest (and possibly most useless) pyramid on the net? :D That could serve as an ad for the forums as well... "mt.org... building the largest pyramid in the net with just MTs... and budgies". :D

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #76 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:14 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

My this is a long thread :o

after reading each post individually I spent a great deal of time trying to think what to put :think:

then it hit me :D

That it really doesn't matter what I put as long as I make this pyramid longer :D

Poncho out :D

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:47 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

after reading each post individually I spent a great deal of time trying to think what to put :think:

That it really doesn't matter what I put as long as I make this pyramid longer :D

and 1 more for the road :D

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #78 on: March 13, 2009, 07:48:55 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

I'm

very

disapointed

in

you

all,

I

leave

you

with

the

simple

job

of

killing

the

internet,

and

you couldn't

pull

it

off

::)

:D

Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #79 on: March 13, 2009, 10:43:11 AM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

I'm

very

disapointed

in

you

all,

I

leave

you

with

the

simple

job

of

killing

the

internet,

and

you couldn't

pull

it

off

Oh my goodness  :o  

What have I done  :o

Neil
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

Offline american lockpicker

• No Life Club
Reply #80 on: March 13, 2009, 12:27:04 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

I'm

very

disapointed

in

you

all,

I

leave

you

with

the

simple

job

of

killing

the

internet,

and

you couldn't

pull

it

off

Whats with all the quoting?
(

Flash

Reply #81 on: March 13, 2009, 12:31:17 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

I'm

very

disapointed

in

you

all,

I

leave

you

with

the

simple

job

of

killing

the

internet,

and

you couldn't

pull

it

off

Why not....

we are trying to bring about a new world order by breaking the interent if the quotes meet in the middle :D

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #82 on: March 13, 2009, 12:41:09 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

MultiBudgie.org.  Nice.

I'm

very

disapointed

in

you

all,

I

leave

you

with

the

simple

job

of

killing

the

internet,

and

you couldn't

pull

it

off

Why not....

we are trying to bring about a new world order by breaking the interent if the quotes meet in the middle :D

Don't do it!  If that happens a data singularity will occur and the entire net will be sucked into this thread  :ahhh

Neil
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

• No Life Club
Reply #83 on: March 13, 2009, 12:49:32 PM
I asked this woman

http://bernardoh.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/carol-beer-computer-says-no.jpg

if we should continue and she said, "Computer says no..."
(

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #84 on: March 13, 2009, 12:52:03 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Each one of them does have a name.  Can't remember all of them, but they all begin with S.
I'm back!!

• No Life Club
Reply #85 on: March 13, 2009, 12:56:13 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Each one of them does have a name.  Can't remember all of them, but they all begin with S.

Its probaby Squirt S4, Squirt P4 and, Squirt E4...
(

Flash

Reply #86 on: March 13, 2009, 01:01:47 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Nah, SAK1 SAK2 etc etc

OR Swisstool, Spirit S'leatherman, S'gerber

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
Reply #87 on: March 13, 2009, 01:03:19 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Nah, SAK1 SAK2 etc etc

A poll.A poll.We need a new poll to properly christen Ben's budgies
I

scotland Offline Nikos

• No Life Club
  • Why is it doing that?
Reply #88 on: March 13, 2009, 01:04:33 PM

I demand a poll on that!

Anyway - where is Ben?

To Ben:

Nah, SAK1 SAK2 etc etc

A poll.A poll.We need a new poll to properly christen Ben's budgies

Now that could be some consolation; she's allowed to get more budgies, only if you get to choose their names and she has to use them instead of making up her own. MT names are a good choice, but I can think of quite more hilarious ones... especially in the presence of friends and family. :D

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $168.99
PayPal Fees: $9.87
Net Balance: $159.12
Below Goal: $140.88
Site Currency: USD
53%