Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Unexpected use of CRKT Quick-Release Paracord Bracelett

tr Offline ddogu

• No Life Club
Unexpected use of CRKT Quick-Release Paracord Bracelett
on: September 05, 2016, 10:22:12 AM
Well, it was a funny moment...
I play in a samba band, we play for fun in the streets but we also do professional stuff, attending weddings and ceremonies and such. Last night we were getting ready in that venue, it was a big wedding party with a big crowd... As I was getting dressed a friend in the band saidly said "You probably do not have an extra belt, right?.." . Actually I had one but had left it in the car. Suddenly I remembered the CRKT quick-release paracord bracelet I won from a GAW from MTO. It's part of my EDC since I received it but I never had a chance to use it. I quickly quick-released my quick-release bracelet :D and handed to him. He was surprised but put it on anyway and said that it is even better than any belt because it doesn't limit his movement like belts do.

We performed that was last night and it was a good performance :) .

So, thank you CRKT and thank you MTo! I wonder what other ways the bracelet's gonna save butts  :tu:

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: Unexpected use of CRKT Quick-Release Paracord Bracelett
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 12:17:36 PM
Well, it was a funny moment...
I play in a samba band, we play for fun in the streets but we also do professional stuff, attending weddings and ceremonies and such. Last night we were getting ready in that venue, it was a big wedding party with a big crowd... As I was getting dressed a friend in the band saidly said "You probably do not have an extra belt, right?.." . Actually I had one but had left it in the car. Suddenly I remembered the CRKT quick-release paracord bracelet I won from a GAW from MTO. It's part of my EDC since I received it but I never had a chance to use it. I quickly quick-released my quick-release bracelet :D and handed to him. He was surprised but put it on anyway and said that it is even better than any belt because it doesn't limit his movement like belts do.

We performed that was last night and it was a good performance :) .

So, thank you CRKT and thank you MTo! I wonder what other ways the bracelet's gonna save butts  :tu:

Nice story!
That's the whole purpose of EDC in my opinion, to be there when you need it!  :like:
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 04:18:10 PM
Great story and I'm glad the bracelet was won by you!  :salute:
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

tr Offline ddogu

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 04:51:54 PM
:) Thank you!

And sorry about the bad sentences, I keep forgetting the "Preview" button is there for a reason...  :oops:

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 05:15:33 PM
 :like:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 06:09:18 PM
No pictures of it in use?  :D

I'm glad that we could help you save the day!  And I'm looking forward to many years to come of it helping you too!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 09:24:20 PM
 :like:
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%