Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Michigan Gun and Kinife Show

us Offline turnsouth

• No Life Club
  • There is no spoon
Michigan Gun and Kinife Show
on: November 22, 2009, 11:45:55 PM
Not really an event, but the traveling Michigan Gun and Knife show is going to be in Birch Run Thanksgiving weekend.

Anyone else going?
Never underestimate the power of the fleece

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Michigan Gun and Kinife Show
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 12:37:30 AM
Man, that's less than three hours away from me, but......why on earth did they schedule it during deer season?! :ahhh
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline turnsouth

• No Life Club
  • There is no spoon
Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 01:37:43 AM
Man, that's less than three hours away from me, but......why on earth did they schedule it during deer season?! :ahhh

I think it's location (right off of I-75), this way they get the hunting traffic going north on Friday, and the return traffic on Sunday. I'm not a deer hunter, so I go on Saturday.

On the plus side, the expo center is across the street from one of the world's largest factory outlet malls. So I can spend all day looking at the 700 tables in leisure while the wife is content shopping. And I usually don't have to worry about getting flack for spending more than her.  :)

Never underestimate the power of the fleece

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 01:48:27 AM
That was pure genius the way they set that up! :D I wish they would put up a big mall like that across from Cabelas :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 07:23:52 AM
That was pure genius the way they set that up! :D I wish they would put up a big mall like that across from Cabelas :D

Over here they did.  There's a huge shopping center right next door to Cabela's in Wheeling.  :D
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%