Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Wenger SwissGrip (black), Victorinox Autotool, and CRKT M16-13SF for sale

Offline bingofuel

Saving up for a Benchmade and putting some things up for sale here before they go up on eBay:

Wenger SwissGrip (black)
This has pretty much been sitting in my toolbox for years and years.  I don't think I've ever used it for anything more serious than opening packages or tightening a few screws.  It's pretty much in mint condition, the only issue is that I last used it while painting my old apt and the scales have some splotches of white latex paint on them.  I've tried scrubbing it out as much as possible, but I didn't want to risk ruining the scales.  The 3 screwdriver bits and bit adapter are included.

Victorinox Autotool
This also has been sitting around for quite some time in my glove compartment.  I think I've only used the tire pressure gauge two or three times.  The battery in the flashlight is probably dead by now though.  Absolutely brand-new condition, includes the nylon pouch.

CRKT M16-13SF (aluminum scales)
This was purchased on a whim ("special forces"  ::)) for camping trips but my biggest complaint with it is that it's not designed for pocket carry, it must be clipped to a belt/webbing.  There are some scratches on the coated blade from some minor cutting tasks, but again, it has been well looked after and is in almost new condition.  This is from a very early production run, before CRKT added the additional torx holes in the scales, so the clip is NOT adjustable in this knife (unless you want to drill the additional holes yourself  :o)

I'll leave the prices open to you guys, I don't have the time to research the street value for these items, but I figure this is a small community and I'll get a fair price.  Everything will be shipped via USPS priority mail with tracking.  If anyone is interested in trading, I do have a weakness for vintage 84mm alox Vics  >:D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:58:50 AM by bingofuel »

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Pm sent.  :)
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
I would love that SwissGrip  :gimme: :drool: :D :D :D
PM sent , fingers crossed  :D :D :D :D

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
I have taken back my offer MultiMat.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
You really should post us prices as per the forum rules.  If you are unsure, do a quick search in the trade forums here, or name a price you have in mind and leave yourself open to offers.  This is a benefit to you as having a price will generate more interest.
I'm back!!

Offline bingofuel

I don't know why I can't re-edit my OP, but the Swissgrip and Autotool are sold.  Thanks for the interest everyone!

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
SwissGrip gone :cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

hn Offline cliosguy

• No Life Club
  • no nacimos con miedo...
SwissGrip gone :cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+111111111111111111111111 :cry: :cry:
A