Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Is there any MT you wouldn't ever buy/use?

GraysonK · 153 · 12068

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Is there any MT you wouldn't ever buy/use?
Reply #150 on: March 14, 2015, 11:51:56 AM
I carried a 600 for years and it was superb, if it wasn't for UK knife laws I'd probably still EDC that one.

If you liked it that much why not pull it apart and assemble a knifeless MP600 with your choice of components ?  Even if you had to buy a second hand donor (or two) to get the components you prefer, MP600s are cheap enough that it wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.

Knifeless frankengerbers rule.  :tu:

gb Offline Biker_Bob

Reply #151 on: March 19, 2015, 05:39:05 PM
I carried a 600 for years and it was superb, if it wasn't for UK knife laws I'd probably still EDC that one.

If you liked it that much why not pull it apart and assemble a knifeless MP600 with your choice of components ?  Even if you had to buy a second hand donor (or two) to get the components you prefer, MP600s are cheap enough that it wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.

Knifeless frankengerbers rule.  :tu:

I can't be doing without a knife, they are useful and that's why we carry them. Anyway with my modded Crunch I'm now happy with my lot and if I >>really<< have to I can remove the knife blade in 10 seconds without tools.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #152 on: March 19, 2015, 09:21:40 PM
I can't be doing without a knife, they are useful and that's why we carry them. Anyway with my modded Crunch I'm now happy with my lot and if I >>really<< have to I can remove the knife blade in 10 seconds without tools.

Fair enough. I like a dedicated folder. Plus my kids use this MT so if their friends are over then it is less stress.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%