Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

What do y'all think of the story of the girl abducted in 1991...

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
that just walked into a police station a few days ago?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32583149/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

This is absolutely nuts.

Edited to add:IMHO they should put the bass-turd who abducted and raped her into the general population in prison. Let's see how HE likes to be raped.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:26:37 PM by ducktapehero »
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Beat that guy to death with a pillowcase full of open multitools >:D

at least she is alive and not missing for the rest of her life.    Mom can rest easier now.....or not? :P
:like:    :MTO:

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
I can see how that situation can create problems for that girl.

I used to be gung-ho about throwing people like this in prison and having various prison things done to them..but now I just would like to see them put on trial, found guilty and executed quietly within 30 days. 
[

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
I just hope the lass in question isn't to screwed up by all this :-\
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
she had 2 kids by that nut......wonder how fd they are gonna be.
Word is they never went to school, seen a doctor.

Makes you wonder about your neighbors.
:like:    :MTO:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Wish she would do good in the outside world. As for the abductors may they get what they deserve!  
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

us Offline Gadget Guy

• No Life Club
  • <*();::::::::;~
The whole story is really sad. The girl and her kids will be messed up for life. That smurf should fry for this.  >:(
Sometimes change is a good thing, other times not so much!

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Update:
the residence where this all took place is under investigation concerning the dissapearance of prostitutes...
[

Offline sappyg

i think he should have been castrated the 1st time he abducted and raped someone. he should have been on a public sex offender list and had regular yet unannouced visits by his parole officer.
what is done is done so i think he should be tortured daily for the rest of his miserable life. his days should be filled with paine and suffering until put to death by a cruel and inhumane method.
i

00 Offline RaptorMan

• No Life Club
I read and really feel for the kids and the family.

I know executing him swiftly for his actions would be the thing most would want but I like to keep in mind if that doesnt happen he will be judged for his actions by a higher power. I know they say all is forgiven when you ask but somehow I dont think this will get washed away.

Just my opinion

us Offline Smitty44

• No Life Club
Words can't describe how I feel about him :rant:,but my heart and prayers go out to the rest. :salute:

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
what is done is done so i think he should be tortured daily for the rest of his miserable life. his days should be filled with paine and suffering until put to death by a cruel and inhumane method.

Because when the government humiliates and tortures someone, it's the right thing to do  ::)

To answer the OP.

I think it's a shame, and I hope she makes a bunch of friends and has some happy times, but making the people who did this (I heard somewhere it was this bloke and wife? though I saw little mention of the woman in the linked article) miserable won't make her life any better.

I've never met an evil person, they may or may not exist - I'd like to think appropriate therapy for all involved can lead to a decent end.

Offline sappyg

Because when the government humiliates and tortures someone, it's the right thing to do  ::)

no... just give him to me or ductapehero. we can leave the gov't out of it entirely and take care of the matter for free.  :sak:
i

us Offline ducttapetech

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.

no... just give him to me or ductapehero. we can leave the gov't out of it entirely and take care of the matter for free.  :sak:
I'll bring the chainsaw.
Nate

SEND IT!

Offline sappyg

make sure it's nice and dull.  ;)
i

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
make sure it's nice and dull.  ;)
or put them in a cell with this guy  :tu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronson_(prisoner

I have to say though prison can maketh the beast it will never mend them! phycologically    ;)

Death is sometimes to good for that kinda behaviour,more appropriate approach would be a guarantee from authorities they will never get the chance again,maybe some kinda forced medication  :think: :salute:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 09:27:50 PM by JohnM »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD