Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Multitool.org directory

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Multitool.org directory
on: January 13, 2010, 06:09:17 AM
Maybe we should come up with a directory of people who can help with certain things. Like when I first came here, I wanted to do a SAK mod. Somebody told me about Neil, and he answered all my questions. J-sews seems to be the heavy modding expert. And Chako can get pictures comparing most multitools, because well, he has most multitools and he takes great pictures. So maybe a list of members with special skills.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Multitool.org directory
Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:27:01 AM
That's not a bad idea, but I can't help but wonder if you might be better off just asking the questions you may have in the various forums?  Neil is an excellent modder, but so are Scibeer, Gareth and Spork- in fact, if it weren't for Spork, I'm not sure there would be any modders today.  Up until he joined SOSAK the most any of us had done was customize scales- no one had taken a SAK apart and rebuilt it in a new configuration, as we were all worried about accidentally letting the Swiss Dwarf Magic out of the knife and it never going back together again!

While individual members may be able to help with certain problems, I have to think that asking in the open and getting ideas from multiple skilled members might be even better?

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Re: Multitool.org directory
Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 04:09:35 PM
OMG, I think I've seen that dwarf running around here at night....  :o

Now I understand  :oops:
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30