Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Charge TTi NIB sell or trade

Offline Kmarr

Charge TTi NIB sell or trade
on: February 23, 2010, 06:36:06 AM
I just got a BRAND NEW charge tti.
quick background-
bought it BRAND NEW on ebay. took 30 days to get to my house. by the time it got here, I'm not as excited as when I first bought it. the end

won it on auction for $135 shipping included.

I will accept offers or trades but keep in mind that its SOOOOO new that I didn't even do a paper test on it!

us Offline Viking

• J-sews Fan Club-- Member #0001
Re: Charge TTi NIB sell or trade
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 02:44:41 PM
WOW!!  That a pretty high price.  Must have been a pretty good bidding war on it.

I got mine for $102 shipped on Amazon

What don't you like about the Charge?

Offline Kmarr

Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 04:58:25 PM
It was a pretty outstanding battle. At the time, you get so caught up in winning that you forget about how much you're actually spending. As my brother says- "winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing!"

Its not like I have a beef with the charge, I mean I love the Charge tti...just not this one. I have nothing invested in it besides money. I restored a powerlock and dispite the tool clumping and digging gears, I can't help but love it because I put man hours into cleaning it. I figure I will love the Charge more if I take a decrepit one and clean it to shelf quality.

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 04:58:47 PM
Yeah that really is...REI (who sells at just about MSRP) sells them for 125.00.

us Offline Viking

• J-sews Fan Club-- Member #0001
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 06:43:25 PM
It was a pretty outstanding battle. At the time, you get so caught up in winning that you forget about how much you're actually spending. As my brother says- "winning isn't everything, its the ONLY thing!"

Its not like I have a beef with the charge, I mean I love the Charge tti...just not this one. I have nothing invested in it besides money. I restored a powerlock and dispite the tool clumping and digging gears, I can't help but love it because I put man hours into cleaning it. I figure I will love the Charge more if I take a decrepit one and clean it to shelf quality.

I know what you mean about having to win, no matter what.  I've been involved in a few auctions that I had to have something that was used, that I could have paid less for a new one!!

I agree, there are certain things that make a object "yours".  Be it, cleaning, using it for a special job, or whatever.  But once that happens, that object has become more valuable to you.

us Offline Bellasdaddy

Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 01:38:40 AM
Trade offer PM sent

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $56.34
PayPal Fees: $2.74