Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Newsletter

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Leatherman Newsletter
on: August 02, 2007, 08:49:28 PM
For those who subscribe to it and have questions about it, I have just been given some information from my contact at Leatherman that she would like me to pass on.

She states that they only send out newsletters when there is something of interest to tell- they don't send out anything unless it's worthwhile.  It's not supposed to be a regular thing because she hates SPAM too and doesn't want to clog up other people's inboxes.  If you don;t get one for months, it's because there really wasn't anything big or exciting done.

Also, if you change your email address, it's up to you to re-register with the new one.  Sending an email to Leatherman to change your address for you isn't likely to reach the right department, and is more likely to get lost.  I can certainly vouch for that- changing email addresses has to be your responsibility- there's too much of it for the company to look after, and there's no guarantee your email hits the right person.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline zackhugh

Re: Leatherman Newsletter
Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 09:26:38 PM
Nice info, thanks.  Except that I doubt any of us here think info on LM products can ever be considered spam.  :P

us Offline NeitherExtreme

• No Life Club
  • Marsh-wiggle
Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:42 PM
Thanks for the info. That makes a lot of sense, I wish more companies had similar policies. It raises my interest in each letter they send, instead of boring me with a hundred meaningless ones and then miss it when there is actually something to read about.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:07 AM
I wish there was a Victorinox newsletter. And a SOG newsletter. And a Gerber newsletter. And a........ :-\
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 03:02:44 AM
Better than a Victorinox newsletter... there's a SOSAKOnline newsletter!  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $158.99
PayPal Fees: $9.20
Net Balance: $149.79
Below Goal: $150.21
Site Currency: USD
50%