Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Olympia Tools TurboKnife X.

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Olympia Tools TurboKnife X.
on: October 27, 2010, 08:19:22 PM
I was shopping at Wal-Mart when I came across these utility knives. Now, I like utility knives. I tend to buy them whenever I stumble upon them, and these looked great and I couldn't complain about the price at 2 bucks each. I bought all 3 colours.

These are a fair size. a little larger then the traditional folders. What I do like about them other than their nice anodized look, they just feel great in hand. The design of the aluminum handles ensures a good solid non slip grip. The sliding action works, and the blade exchange is a lot better designed them what is found on many other utility knives out there. I just like the simple wheel mechanism.

Once opened, I quickly realized who made the latest Canadian Tire branded utility knives. Upon closer inspection, I was right. The construction and features match the Turboknife X.

There are a few other examples of the slider style utility knife. I have included the ones I currently have in the above photo. The Stanly being the most different of the lot.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69