Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

County Comm Pick Pocket Case

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
County Comm Pick Pocket Case
on: January 17, 2011, 07:32:02 AM
County Comm has a new product and I personally think it looks great. It's called the Pick Pocket.

The Pick Pocket Case is the perfect case to hold your lock pick set, watch, folding knife or electronic device. The Pick Pocket happens to fit the embassy pen perfectly. The case has three pockets on the inside and 3 pockets on the outside ( 4 wide and 2 narrow ). The rugged case is made from 1000 denier nylon and fits your Iphone perfectly with enough space for ear buds too. 

The Pick Pocket Case is made to last and includes a robust YKK zipper for long-term durability.

There case has heavy bar-tacking on all load bearing seams for extra strength.

Specs: 6 "x 2.75 "

It's $6.99 plus overpriced shipping. In related news, CC is selling the Nite Ize eCLIPse for $4.50, again with expensive shipping.

jp Offline yokomode

Re: County Comm Pick Pocket Case
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 10:42:49 AM
Handy litte thing, thanks for the info.

Offline diabolicturtle

Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 05:28:57 AM
yeah decided to order one, with my last order should be here by Friday, maybe after some use I'll post a review

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 10:36:57 AM
That looks useful,
County Com don't deliver to the UK which is a bit of luck
for my bank balance  :tu:
Everything’s adjustable

Offline richs2891

Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 07:38:39 PM
That looks useful,

Lol just found that out as well which is a shame as I did fancy one. Website is non to clever either - pics dont work !

Richard
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 07:54:30 PM by richs2891 »

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 07:44:38 PM
That looks useful,

Lol just found that out as well which is a shame as I did fancy one. Website is non to clever either - pics dont work !

Richard

Yeah, except for the cool exclusive stuff they have, CC is pretty bad.

Offline richs2891

Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 07:55:56 PM
mm tis a shame as some intersting stuff - anyone used this service? http://myus2.myus.com/default.aspx

Richard

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 07:58:39 PM
mm tis a shame as some intersting stuff - anyone used this service? http://myus2.myus.com/default.aspx

Richard

Some people just use me.

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 08:53:00 PM

Richard

Some people just use me.

Reason 8 is you are secretly employed by 'the Nat West' bank and get a bonus every time I go over my banking limit  :twak:

Everything’s adjustable

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 05:20:11 PM
yeah decided to order one, with my last order should be here by Friday, maybe after some use I'll post a review

First impressions?

Offline diabolicturtle

Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 12:22:40 AM
so far I can tell you that it is defiantly well built, and is the best pick case I've ever seen, but It appears to be designed mostly for smaller flatter items, For EDC usage it's okay, but not ideal. Mine is still very stiff and the pockets are tight, in a week or two I'll report anything new. I'd post a pic but don't have a camera right now,

gb Offline sousterre1

Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 01:11:27 AM
That looks useful,
[/quote
Google end times report, it has county comm stuff and he ships to the uk. He doesn't carry everything but he could have what you're looking for. Apologise to your bank balance for me.
All mushrooms are edible, some only once.

gb Offline Sparky415

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 10:16:54 AM

Thanks Sousterrel  :tu:
I have had some nice bits an pieces from them in the past but I'm trying to economize at the moment  ::)
Everything’s adjustable

us Offline thebullfrog

• No Life Club
Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 03:35:04 AM
I just ordered one of these to help me carry around the ever growing plethora of small items I keep needing at work, like a small screw driver, flash drive, pens, etc. I'll report back how I get along with it. Also, thread necromancy FTW.

us Offline MTlitton

Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 06:04:55 PM
i didnt have time to read this thred so im sorry if this was stated or asked but what knif is that?
watch your step

us Offline David

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 06:39:35 PM
i didnt have time to read this thred so im sorry if this was stated or asked but what knif is that?

http://countycomm.com/ganyanaknife.htm
What? Enablers! Are you serrrrious? Where? I dont see any.
Hold Fast

us Offline thebullfrog

• No Life Club
Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 11:46:28 PM
Dognammit! I was supposed to have this today, but I missed UPS and have to wait another 3 days now :( Oh well.

us Offline thebullfrog

• No Life Club
Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 10:24:12 PM
Okay just got my case. Initial impressions are positive, very well made, construction is flawless. It was mentioned the pockets are tight (they are) but they stretch easily enough, I currently have my Cybertool 34 in one of the inside pockets and it fits just fine. It is a bit oddly shaped, and the internal layout could be better, but until/if Maxpediton gets around to releasing the micro pocket organizer, it'll do. I'll carry it to work for a couple days to see how I get on with it before I give a more thorough review. Right now its holding the CT34, a countycomm technicians screwdriver, Nortons Universal cleaning stick, a Pilot G2, a Sharpie, and a Countycomm SoLED light. The loadout will be experimented with, since the case somehow manages to be simultaneously bigger than I wanted and smaller than I need.

us Offline turnsouth

• No Life Club
  • There is no spoon
Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 02:16:18 AM
Okay just got my case. I... The loadout will be experimented with, since the case somehow manages to be simultaneously bigger than I wanted and smaller than I need.

It's hard to imagine what something like that looks like...
 :pok:
Never underestimate the power of the fleece

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 06:31:41 PM
Okay just got my case. I... The loadout will be experimented with, since the case somehow manages to be simultaneously bigger than I wanted and smaller than I need.

It's hard to imagine what something like that looks like...
 :pok:
it's like an inside-out Tardis. ;)
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

us Offline thebullfrog

• No Life Club
Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 09:22:50 PM
lol.
The problem is the shape/layout. It's longer than necessary so it almost sticks out the top of my pocket, and the lack of any real internal organization means small object just drop irretrievably to the bottoms of the pockets, meaning the usable space is quite small when you need to cram everything into the top couple inches, which doesn't work and results in you not being able to zipper it.

That being said, in the one day I've used it so far it worked out fairly well. I can carry more stuff without having to spend 2 min. digging through my pocket for what I need. Despite it's odd shape it was basically unnoticeable in my work pants- in fact I kept forgetting it was there until I reached in my pocket for something. It wouldn't work so well with smaller pockets, but I mostly bought it for work anyway. It's far from ideal, but considering EDC isn't really what it was designed for, it makes a suitable substitute for the time being, until/if Maxpedition finally gets around to releasing the Micro Pocket Organizer or I find something else more suitable. If nothing else it seems to be proving that the concept works for me, I just need to find the right implementation.

us Offline thebullfrog

• No Life Club
Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 04:19:57 PM
Well it's been some time now, thought I'd give some more thoughts. I've come to really like this thing. It works very well. As I said above, it's far from ideal, but I've made it work quite nicely. It's been holding a pen, a Countycomm SOLED light, a technician's screwdriver from Countycomm, a Victorinox Sentinel, and my Powerlock. Despite the pockets being rather tight out of the box, they stretch pretty easily and my Powerlock fits perfectly in one of the interior pockets.

I only really use it at work, since most of my pants and shorts can't fit the thing in their pockets, but I mostly bought it for work anyway, so no biggie. It's been wonderful to have since I've used everything in there almost daily since going to this set-up. It's made my job a lot easier having all my stuff, and being able to keep it organized in my pocket.

Depending on your needs there are likely better solutions out there, and I'm anxiously awaiting Maxped to release their micro pocket organizer which I think will (hopefully) work better, but in the mean time the Pick Pocket case has proven plenty effective. It's also been extremely rugged, even being crammed over-full a couple times the zipper has never complained, and forcing the Powerlock in there didn't pull a single seam which surprised me. As usual, Countycomm stuff just rocks.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%