Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Def

us Offline ari6126

• No Life Club
  • Colors!
Def
on: January 19, 2011, 04:58:46 AM
I think we all need to give Def a big hand for the work he is doing at SHOT. We were close to a riot over the flat phillips on the new LMs. Luckily Def came to the rescue and we know the truth. Keep up the nice work Boss. :tu:

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Def
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 05:02:02 AM
+1  Great job on your hard work being one of the first non-company engineers to see some neat (or whacky!) multitools and SAKs... and boat motors (:pok: :D).  Such hard work seeing wonderful eye candy, eh Grant? :D

:salute:

us Offline Pacu

Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 06:40:04 PM
the information flow this year has been top notch :tu:

facebook finally having a practical use  ::)
:like:    :MTO:

gb Offline ryan1835

• buh
Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 06:49:25 PM
From talking to him its not a cheap thing for him to do either.

Cheers bossman!
I

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 06:02:53 PM
 :salute: :salute:

I agree. I'm guessing it's not as much fun as it seems to us. If you were there as a consumer it would be great but as reporter it's just like work I guess.

Thank you Def for the continuous feedback throughout  :cheers: :tu:

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 09:53:51 PM
Thanks everyone- it is work, but it's also fun.  It's not all fun and games as some meetings go better than others, and at the end of the day you don't ever want to walk again, but it has more than enough up sides to keep you going back.

The Facebook and Twitter thing was sort of a half assed, last minute attempt to share a bit more of the experience with everyone.  Still, I think it worked out well enough thanks to efforts from both Micah (Whoey) and Esteban (mcniac), and we're going to work on a few improvements to the process for next year.

I'm glad that this year's SHOT coverage (which isn't over yet- I still have a pile of photos to go through!) was considered good enough.  There were a few glaring problems in my mind, such as missing Maxpedition completely, not getting a chance to talk to Shane when I was at the Multitasker booth, not getting better and more detailed shots of the Gerber Tools and a few other issues, but then this is why I usually have a show partner with me.  It really is a two person job, and I think I proved that this year!

Anyways, we will hopefully have the problem solved for next year, when I plan to break in a whole new set of problems!  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
I think the coverage has been outstanding, and I'm looking forward to the additional pictures. Nice job! :tu:
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%