Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Where can I get (new) Victorinox Soldiers dated 2005 and 2006

be Offline Top-Gear-24

• Absolutely No Life Club
I was wondering where I could find new Vic Soldiers from the years 2005 and 2006.  These are the birth years from my sons, I've stolen this idea from Multimat (see topic:  http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,27467.0.html), when I read his post I really liked the idea, so now I'm on the look but I have no clue as to where to find them.

If new ones would be impossible to get, I would settle for used ones (but I would really like new ones ...  ;)).

P.S. I hope they still dated the Soldiers in 2005 and 2006, don't know about that either ...  :-[.  If not, I fear my search is over before it started  ::).

gb Offline Zag

it shouldn't be too hard to find new ones. I would keep an eye on eBay and post an add in the wanted section
AloxWorld.com

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Okay, thanks for the tip  ;).

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club
  • In a world of compromise, some don't.
Have seen those years quite often on eBay and have bought a quite few new soldiers there recently.

be Offline Top-Gear-24

I'm going to keep an eye out on E-bay, thanks for the help   ;).
What's a "normal" price for a soldier from 2005/2006 ?  ( I've only just begon buying Victorinox knives so I'm a complete noob ...  :-[)

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club
I'm going to keep an eye out on E-bay, thanks for the help   ;).
What's a "normal" price for a soldier from 2005/2006 ?  ( I've only just begon buying Victorinox knives so I'm a complete noob ...  :-[)

The last NIB 05' Soldier I picked up cost me $35 shipped.
So an 05/06 should be around that figure if NIB.
They made alot of those so they are not that rare.

au Offline Cyclone82

Have seen those years quite often on eBay and have bought a quite few new soldiers there recently.

What ebay you been looking on ??? I havent been able to find any new ones on ebay USA for the past month. Ive been looking for any 2000-2008. Or maybe you snapped them up before i saw them ;)

They made alot of those so they are not that rare.

Are you sure about that?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:29:51 PM by Cyclone82 »

gb Offline nsa-x-file

• No Life Club

What ebay you been looking on ??? I havent been able to find any new ones on ebay USA for the past month. Ive been looking for any 2000-2008. Or maybe you snapped them up before i saw them ;)

lol, yep you have to be fast sometimes. Some were also from eBay.de and eBay.fr   :tu:

au Offline Cyclone82

Yeah i tried de and fr but i only found Wengers there. To be honest i think they are getting very rare. Every website i found says 'discontinued' or 'none in stock'
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 01:37:38 PM by Cyclone82 »

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Re: Where can I get (new) Victorinox Soldiers dated 2005 and 2006
Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 12:33:34 PM
here is an auction for a NIB 2006 Soldier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOLDIER-New-Swiss-Army-Knife-Victorinox-J519-/260774484894?pt=Collectible_Knives&hash=item3cb75edb9e
Thanks  ;).

I'm going to keep an eye on this one.  I'm also thinking about an alternative for "the soldier idea", and I think I found something quite good ...  :)  I will post this new idea here when I've decided what I'm going to do.

Thanks for the help so far guys  :salute:.

us Offline frugalscotty

• Pacific NW
Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 06:41:34 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOLDIER-New-Swiss-Army-Knife-Victorinox-J519-/260774484894?pt=Collectible_Knives&hash=item3cb75edb9e
Thanks  ;).

I'm going to keep an eye on this one.  I'm also thinking about an alternative for "the soldier idea", and I think I found something quite good ...  :)  I will post this new idea here when I've decided what I'm going to do.

Post here if you are bidding for this auction. Many board members will hold back if they know you are after this one.

be Offline Top-Gear-24

Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 07:56:10 PM

Thanks  ;).

Post here if you are bidding for this auction. Many board members will hold back if they know you are after this one.
Isn't this the best place ever ...  8)

When I'm bidding on this one, I will post it here, but I don't think I will ... I've got something else in mind, I'm working on that now.  And I will post my new idea here pretty soon  ;).

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%