Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Need to thank a few members.

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
  • Wanna give blood? Run from my K9...
Need to thank a few members.
on: February 16, 2012, 12:52:47 AM
New to the forum and so far have met nothing but good people, except for that "Grant" character, he seems a little shady. Can't trust any of those LE/K9 types... :rofl:
Anyway, thanks Grant for helping me get started here and for not immediately booting me out when I was too stupid to figure out how to quote a post without your help, thrice no less! Like that word?
Did business with 3 others today, all of whom were very professional and helpfull. Along with quick responses and accurate descriptions they were very honest about the products they had to sell or trade and were easy to work with. I think one of them is getting my girlfriend for a couple of days but I really wanted those Gerber and Kershaw tools. I don't want to talk about it right now.
So thanks to thisjk38, grant lamoderator, new world and accujon for not screwing the newbie and for being stand up guys.
 :cheers: fellas from Stew and K9 Ajo...
" If it was built by matt2silver then I want2buy it...

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Need to thank a few members.
Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 12:58:30 AM
You have to watch that Grant guy- it's worse than you think.  He's also Canadian!   :ahhh

Good to have you man- I may be a bit biased but I'm pretty certain this is the absolute best forum that ever existed or ever will exist.  :D

The thing is, a site like this is only as good as it's members and we have some pretty damned good ones out there.

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 01:03:29 AM
You have to watch that Grant guy- it's worse than you think.  He's also Canadian!   :ahhh

Good to have you man- I may be a bit biased but I'm pretty certain this is the absolute best forum that ever existed or ever will exist.  :D

The thing is, a site like this is only as good as it's members and we have some pretty damned good ones out there.

Def
Canadian "eh" It's all good my friend. I agree about the site, very user friendly. I would have no hesitation whatsoever about doing business again with any of the aforementioned persons or really anyone I've met thus far. Not sure about that whole girlfriend thing though...somebody is getting screwed for sure! :think:
Keep your stick on the ice brother.
Stew and Ajo...

us Offline New_World

• No Life Club
  • I EDC a cell phone
Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 08:15:16 AM
thanks for the feedback.

much appreciated.  =)
Quality Control
Materials
Design

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 09:18:13 AM

Def

+1

I'll add: in entire known universe and a number of parts yet unknown

"In many of the more relaxed civilizations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy, the MULTITOOL.ORG has already supplanted the great Encyclopaedia Galactica as the standard repository of all knowledge and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important respects.
First, it is slightly cheaper; and secondly it has the words DON'T PANIC inscribed in large friendly letters on its cover."

And here is the admin and mod team (with Grant on your right, or his...  :think: :think:)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

nl Offline Reinier

• Zombie Apprentice
  • \o/
Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 11:34:05 AM
So Grant has two heads and three arms? :D
You should seriously visit vicfan.com. All the hoopy froods are doing it.

cs Offline edcgear

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 01:21:27 PM

Well running this place (most of the time filled with annoying and demandig guys like us  :pok: :pok:), covering SHOT show, and few other projects, and being able to go kayaking in his PINK (oh I've never let that one go  :pok: :pok: :pok:) kayak... He must have at least that!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There is method to my madness....
http://svakodnevnesitnice.blogspot.com/

us Offline scattergun13

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31:56 AM
Wow! They look just like they sound... :-\

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 05:37:22 AM

Doesn't everyone?

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%