Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Magazine subscriptions?

us Offline Splat

Magazine subscriptions?
on: February 01, 2008, 11:53:03 PM
I stopped by a book store today to kill some time. Checked out the latest Tactical Knives with a shweet Ka-bar Dozier on the cover. I can't believe this, but I bought the magazine..... something I haven't done in a loooong time. Lotsa good stuff in there, and though I think I won't, I may just subscribe. Anyone else drop by the local bookstore to catch up or subscribe to any MT or knife magazines?
Splat

Offline cryptrick

Re: Magazine subscriptions?
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 12:16:33 AM
Sounds like an interesting read there Splat, does that magazine have any multis in or was it all knives? To be honest with you I've never even looked for Outdoor / Tactical type magazines in shops before, but I'm from the UK so theres probably not many around here.
[

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 12:22:26 AM
Not anymore.

I had 'scriptions to Blade, Tactical Knives and Knives Illustrated. But let them all lapse.

Blade was way too into custom knives. I prefer to think in EDC terms and like to read about subjects pertaining to that area of knife use.

The others were just too expensive to continue, seeing all the advertisements and new information in one place was nice though.

Are there Multi mags?

us Offline ducktapehero

• No Life Club
  • Plants should be smoked, not eaten.
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 12:44:31 AM
I don't have or even want a subscription to a knife magazine. All they have are the uber cool fightin knives. I'm not into tactical knives, I live in the real world where I don't have to deal with ninjas everyday.
http://ducksrandomthoughts.blogspot.com - or follow me on Twitter- @ducksthoughts

It's hard to say nipple without smirking.

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 02:27:50 AM
Only one I subscribe to now is Backwoodsman. However I have been known to pick up the magazine Make from time to time.
S

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $36.34
PayPal Fees: $1.66
Net Balance: $34.68
Below Goal: $265.32
Site Currency: USD