Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone have a MaxPed Monsoon?

us Offline Heinz Doofenshmirtz

• No Life Club
Anyone have a MaxPed Monsoon?
on: September 17, 2012, 07:39:24 PM
I have to say I'm not a fan of MaxPed's backpacks or sling bags.  While they have more organization than an OCD organizer with lots of gadgets like me could ever want, their ergonomics just don't work for me.  I also don't see how they can carry any serious weight without some sort of frame system, which as far as I can tell, none of them have.

But, I've now discovered the Monsoon, and am very interested in it.  I watched a couple of U-toob vids on it, and while it does seem to have some drawbacks (Adam on the Equip 2 Endure channel pointed out some potentially significant issues with it), it still seems like it might be a good bag.  My primary interest is that it's sort of messenger style, but also can take a hydration bladder, which is something I'd really like to have in an EDC bag.

Anyway, anyone have one and care to share their impressions/experiences with it?  Also, is it available in the reverse orientation?  I've seen that the strap goes over the right shoulder, but I'd prefer it over the left instead, but haven't seen any reverse version of it.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.
The first Noble Truth: life is suffering.  Only by accepting that fact can we transcend it.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%