Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[Vendor Ran out of Stock] Gerber MP600 Needlenose in Stainless Steel

Rux · 35 · 639

us Offline Rux

Howdy!

I like this community so wanted to share this deal with you fine folks.  :D

Gerber Needlenose MP600's in Stainless Steel - $4.93

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=35147786

I assume it's a clearance price. The fine print says any orders made with pricing errors will be canceled. I ordered 6 to qualify for free shipping and to give away as gifts to family members throughout the year.

Get them while they're hot.  :multi:

EDIT: Vendor is officially out of stock.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:30:25 PM by WildJ3 »

us Offline powernoodle

• Absolutely No Life Club
Thanks, Mr. Wild.  I ordered 20x of them.   :)

us Offline Rux

You're most welcome!

I just got the confirmation that my order has been processed, I assume that means it's good to go.  :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:53:57 PM by WildJ3 »

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
What the. That's a insanely cheap price.  :think:
I'm the milk man!

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
if anyone orders a bunch save me a few if you can.  :pok:
I'm the milk man!

dk Offline Freaver

• Haven't smoked since 17/05-14 7.10 PM - 28/03-16
I'm with the capt. on that one. And of course, there's no shipping to Europe.  :rant:
I was actually sitting ready with my credit card, about to enter shipping info, when I discovered that they only ship to USA and Canada...

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Is that it's intrinsic value?
I somebody buys a lot I could try one. If its true and of course.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Er,just being devils advocate here,but are these the Chinese knock offs? It seems mighty,mighty cheap for a6xx Gerber
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
 :o

If anyone gets an extra one and doesn't mind forwarding it, let me know. :salute:

Er,just being devils advocate here,but are these the Chinese knock offs? It seems mighty,mighty cheap for a6xx Gerber

Crossed my mind as well but I think Dick's is too big of a store to gamble with such things.

us Offline Rux

I thought the same thing, but Dick's is a reputable dealer. We have a few of their stores in my local area. I've handled and seen legitimate Leatherman's, Swiss Army Knives and other goodies in their stores. My friend sent me the link as a "bargain alert". You'll notice, it's only that particular model marked so cheaply. Their other Gerber MP's are $50-60+. I think they're discontinuing the Stainless Steel model.

Due to being familiar with Dick's Sporting Good's as a retailer, I believe it to be legit. Shame I couldn't just walk into their store and get them. They have a shop not 4 blocks from work.

us Offline jerseydevil

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Join us! Embrace the Flicky Faith!

I thought the same thing, but Dick's is a reputable dealer. We have a few of their stores in my local area. I've handled and seen legitimate Leatherman's, Swiss Army Knives and other goodies in their stores. My friend sent me the link as a "bargain alert". You'll notice, it's only that particular model marked so cheaply. Their other Gerber MP's are $50-60+. I think they're discontinuing the Stainless Steel model.

Due to being familiar with Dick's Sporting Good's as a retailer, I believe it to be legit. Shame I couldn't just walk into their store and get them. They have a shop not 4 blocks from work.

Yep I hear that.  I was just in Dick's on Friday.  The only Gerber tool they had was the Suspension.  :(
There's no such thing as "Too pretty to carry".  There's only "Too pretty NOT to carry"...... >:D

us Offline sawman

• You're amongst friends.
This is a great deal, but I already own several BO MP600's w/ carbide cutters. I'm also no longer in the practice of buying things with the purpose of re-selling them, so there's really no need to act on this super offer. I hope others will though because it's one hell of a multitool and they're basically giving them away!

Cheers :cheers:
SAW

Offline multiprim

I almost feel guilty. I bought the last 8. Plus, I joined their email list for the extra 10% discount. I only wish I'd read this post sooner. Oh, well, I'll just have to be satisfied with the 8.  :drool:

us Offline Rux

We cleaned them out.  :rofl:

I updated the thread title to reflect the vendor being out of stock. A mod can close this thread if they feel the need.  :)

us Offline mrynnr

• SAK Addict
  • No Life Club
Aww man... I just saw this thread. Doh.

fi Offline Crow

• No Life Club
  • Look at all those shiny sharp things.
Would not mind having one or two of these for that prize...

Offline multiprim

We cleaned them out.  :rofl:

I updated the thread title to reflect the vendor being out of stock. A mod can close this thread if they feel the need.  :)

Thank you for posting this deal. I just saved a fortune on gift-giving.  :salute:

dk Offline Freaver

One can only hope, that there might be someone willing to share their abundance with the rest of MT.O, at an equally good price.  :whistle:

au Offline PTRSAK

• No Life Club
  • I'm an Adult?!?! When did that happen?
One can only hope, that there might be someone willing to share their abundance with the rest of MT.O, at an equally good price.  :whistle:

I don't even mind paying a little extra for "Time, Trouble and a small Profit".

I've been trying to get hold of a Gerber to see if their "big tools" are a better bet than the woeful Dime.

CONVINCE ME people..  :)

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
Holy crap, $4.93?!!?  :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh

cy Offline dks

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bored
..and I am sure they made a profit at that price too....   :whistle:
Kelly: "Daddy, what makes men cheat on women?
Al : "Women!"

[ Knife threads ]  [ Country shopping guides ]  [ Battery-Charger-Light threads ]  [ Picture threads ]

ca Offline derekmac

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Little to the right...
..and I am sure they made a profit at that price too....   :whistle:
Ouch!  ;)

us Offline powernoodle

I received 20x of them today, so its the real deal.  As an MT hoarder, this is nirvana.  I think I'll peel down, get in the tub, cover myself in MP600's, turn on a Karen Carpenter CD, and become comfortably numb.  If I never get out of the tub, its been nice knowing you guys.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
I'm pleased to hear these are the real deal!

But powernoodle,that image,of you..them...the Carpenters... :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
I've seen your storage tubs of multies, spydercos, ... Maybe you could fill a smaller swimming pool with them. ;)

Early Christmas shopping?

us Offline Rux

My fiance texted me that my delivery is at the house too. Can't wait. This was a major score as we've been buying holiday gifts for our family throughout the year so it's not as much of a financial impact come December. This covers us for all the men in our family through 2015 for the price of less than one typical gift.  :woohoo:

us Offline powernoodle

Okay, change that image to a helicopter shot of me and a Brazilian supermodel skimming across the waves at high speed on a jet ski in the Gulf of Mexico, with a backpack full of MP600's, and a speed boat full of armed Mexican federal police is pursuing us in the distance.  The Red Hot Chili Peppers are blaring in the background.  The police boat blows up in a giant fireball, and the supermodel and I laugh as we speed over the waves and toward the setting sun.

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice

Okay, change that image to a helicopter shot of me and a Brazilian supermodel skimming across the waves at high speed on a jet ski in the Gulf of Mexico, with a backpack full of MP600's, and a speed boat full of armed Mexican federal police is pursuing us in the distance.  The Red Hot Chili Peppers are blaring in the background.  The police boat blows up in a giant fireball, and the supermodel and I laugh as we speed over the waves and toward the setting sun.

Hang on...your JEREMY CLARKSON!

And on that bombshell...

dk Offline Freaver

Hang on...your JEREMY CLARKSON!

And on that bombshell...
:rofl:
Fits nicely with my current Top Gear addiction.  :rofl:

gr Offline kkokkolis

• Τετραφάρμακος
Come on, sell some to us, unfortunate Europeans. One to use, one to keep, what are the rest 18 for?

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
June Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: $139.46
PayPal Fees: $8.05
Net Balance: $131.41
Below Goal: $168.59
Site Currency: USD
44%